今天的这段对话,在讨论面试结果,
如何打电话咨询面试结果?什么时候能知道面试结果
来听今天的讲解:
A: Hello, this is Jackson. May I speak to Manager Green?
你好,我是杰克逊,我能和格林经理通电话吗?
B: This is Green speaking. What can I do for you?
我就是格林,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
A: Good afternoon, Mr green. I'm calling to ask if you have made a decision on administrative assistant position.
下午好,格林先生。我打电话是想询问你们是否对行政助理这个职位做出了决定。
B: I'm sorry, sir. The company is preparing an event these days and the result of the interview will be announced later.
很抱歉先生,公司这几天正在筹备一项活动,面试结果会晚些时候再公布。
A: I can't wait to know the result of the interview. Could you tell me when I can know the interview outcome?
我迫不及待想知道面试结果,你能告诉我什么时候能知道面试结果吗?
B: We will tell you the result by the end of next week. I'm very impressed with you, you will have great hope of passing the interview.
我们会在下周末前告诉你结果的,我对你的印象很深,你通过面试的希望很大。
A: Thank you, sir. It's really my honor to have an opportunity to work with you. I hope you can consider my ability.
谢谢你先生,真的很荣幸有机会和你一起工作,我希望你能考虑我的能力。
B: I will.
我会的。
A: I really want the position. You must let me know if you have any concerns.
我真的很想得到这个职位,如果您有任何顾虑,一定要告诉我。
B: Certainly. I'll inform you in time if I know the result.
当然,如果我知道结果,会及时通知你的。
A: Thank you so much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome. Thank you for calling.
不客气,感谢你的来电。