看到绿色会联想到美丽的田野,绿色还有什么含义
教程:英语对话  浏览:107  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    今天的这段对话,在讨论绿色,
     
    看到绿色会联想到美丽的田野,绿色还有什么含义
     
    来听今天的讲解:

     
    A:  Welcome to The English We Speak. I'm Wang Fei!
     
    欢迎收看《我们说英语》。我是王菲!
     
    B:  And I'm Finn!
     
    我是芬恩!
     
    A:  Finn has decided to take us out for a ride on his new motorbike today and he's very proud of it.
     
    芬恩决定今天带我们去骑他的新摩托车,他为此感到非常自豪。
     
    B:  I am, very proud of it. I thought it would be good to get out of the studio. Look at all the beautiful, green fields around us, Wang Fei.
     
    我为它感到骄傲。我觉得走出摄影棚会很好。看看我们周围美丽的绿色田野,王菲。
     
    A:  Yes, beautiful green fields. That's the word for the day isn't it: green?
     
    是的,美丽的绿色田野。这就是今天的词,不是吗:绿色?
     
    B:  Green, yes!
     
    绿色,是的!
     
    A:  A bit easy, isn't it? Everyone knows the colour green!
     
    有点容易,不是吗?每个人都知道绿色!
     
    B:  The colour green? No, not that meaning, Wang Fei!
     
    绿色?不,不是那个意思,王菲!
     
    A:  So, what do you mean? Green as in good for the environment?
     
    那么,你是什么意思?绿色对环境有益吗?
     
    B:  No, not that green either!
     
    不,也不是!
     
    A:  Oh, OK, maybe another green? Oh, OK, maybe, green with envy? I know that phrase, that means to envy somebody, doesn't it?
     
    哦,好吧,也许再来一个绿色的?哦,好吧,也许,嫉妒绿了?我知道那句话,意思是嫉妒别人,不是吗?
     
    B:  Yes, that's right. But what are you envious about, Wang Fei? That's not what we're... oh! ... ahhh!
     
    是的,没错。但是王菲,你羡慕什么呢?我们不是这样的......哦......啊!
     
    FX - CRASH
     
    Both: Ow!
     
    哎哟!
     
    A:  Finn, you are a terrible, terrible driver!
     
    芬恩,你是个糟糕透顶的司机!
     
    B:  I know.
     
    我知道。
     
    A:  Will you tell me what this green means?!
     
    你能告诉我这个绿色是什么意思吗?!
     
    B:  I'm sorry, Wang Fei. What I mean is I'm very green at riding motorbikes, that's what I wanted to say. Green means inexperienced or new to something.
     
    对不起,王菲。我的意思是我对骑摩托车很不在行,这就是我想说的。绿色的意思是没有经验或对某事不熟悉。
     
    A:  Oh, I see. So when do we use it?
     
    哦,我明白了。那我们什么时候用呢?
     
    B:  Well, normally we use it to describe someone who is new to a particular job or skill.
     
    嗯,通常我们用它来形容一个刚从事某项特定工作或技能的人。
     
    A:  Ooh, I see. But I'm not feeling good. So why don't we listen to some examples for a moment?
     
    哦,我明白了。但我感觉不太好。那我们为什么不听听一些例子呢?
     
    I'm a bit green at video editing, so it takes me a long time to edit things.
     
    我对视频编辑有点生疏,所以编辑东西需要很长时间。
     
    He's a bit green in this job so he's bound to need some help.
     
    他做这份工作有点生疏,所以他肯定需要一些帮助。
     
    My uncle's very green at searching the internet. He prefers to go to the library.
     
    我叔叔不太会上网。他更喜欢去图书馆。
     
    B:  OK, time to go again, Wang Fei!
     
    好的,该走了,王菲!
     
    A:  (To himself) Hmm. But I'm still not feeling that great to be honest…
     
    (自言自语)嗯。但老实说,我还是感觉不太好…
     
    FX - BIKE STARTS
     
    B:  What was that, Wang Fei?
     
    那是什么,王菲?
     
    A:  Oh nothing. Let's go.
     
    哦,没什么。我们走吧。
     
    B:  Wow, what beautiful countryside…
     
    哇,多么美丽的乡村啊…
     
    A:  Gosh, I'm really feeling ill to be honest. I'm worried we're going to crash again.
     
    天啊,说实话,我真的很不舒服。我担心我们会再次撞车。
     
    B:  Wang Fei, what did you say? Are you ok?
     
    王菲,你说什么?你还好吗?
     
    A:  Not really.
     
    不是。
     
    B:  Oh no, you look bad. You've gone green!
     
    哦,不,你看起来很糟糕。你脸色发青了!
     
    A:  What?
     
    什么?
     
    B:  You've gone green – it means you look ill!
     
    你脸色变绿了——这意味着你看起来病了!
     
    A:  Another green phrase... Finn – can't you just concentrate on your driving!
     
    另一个绿色短语......芬恩,你就不能专心开车吗!
     
    B:  OK, sorry. OK then! Bye everyone…
     
    好吧,对不起。好吧!再见大家…
     
    A:  And wish me luck. Bye.
     
    祝我好运,再见。

    0/0
      上一篇:聊聊一个关于花卉和园艺的短语 下一篇:如何跟医生描述病情?胃疼断断续续有三年了是怎么回事

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程