情侣出现了感情危机,他们会怎么争吵呢
来听今天的讲解:
A: So, tell me. What… what exactly happened with you and man-bangs?
告诉我,你和那个刘海男怎么样了?
B: He is prettier than me, but that wasn’t the problem.
他比我美,但不是这个原因。
A: And so what was it then? The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing?
那是因为什么?是因为他老是扮忧郁?
B: I actually enjoyed the quiet. It was a nice change of pace from you.
事实上我也不喜欢吵闹,从你之后就改变了。
A: Was it his past with Serena?
因为他和Serena的过去?
B: No. That’s just your issue.
不,那是你的问题。
A: It must’ve been, uh, the … the different worlds thing, right? One of you is always feeling like a fish out of water?
那一定是……你们不是一个世界的,对吧?你们中的一个总是如鱼得水。
B: I know exactly what you’re doing. Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won’t ask you about Serena.
我知道你的目的,问我一大堆Nate的问题而我就不会问你Serena的事了。
A: Best offense is always a strong defense. I, um … I’m not ready to talk about it, her.
最好的防守就是不断地进攻。我……我没准备好谈这些,谈她。
B: Good. Then maybe it’ll be quiet for 30 seconds.
很好,我们可以安静30秒了。
A: No,no, no, no, no. You’d better get used to it, Abrams. Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin’ at your ass 24/7, from dusk till dawn. Come Labor Day, you’re gonna be so sick of me.
不,不,不,不,不。你最好习惯起来,Abrams欢迎来到Dan Humphrey的夏天,每天24小时从黄昏到黎明对你唠叨不停。到了劳动节,你就厌烦我了。
B: It’s been 13 years, and I’m still not sick of you.
13年了,我都没对你厌烦。
A: Oh, not for lack of trying.
哦,那是你没尝试。