一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世
教程:时尚话题  浏览:420  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    早上出门的时候,天气有点凉,穿条牛仔长裤刚刚好。可是到了中午,烈日炎炎,腿上裹着一条牛仔裤真是热得难受。怎么办呢?最近有一款可拆卸牛仔裤为人们解决了这个大难题。扣子一解开,长裤秒变超短裤,是不是很酷?
    一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世

    Clear jeans, jeans that expose your bum, the world’s bluest jeans - strange innovations in the world of denim just keep coming.

    透明牛仔裤、露臀牛仔裤,还有世界上最蓝的牛仔裤,牛仔世界里的各种创新络绎不绝。

    And the latest trend? Jeans which turn into shorts.

    那么最新潮流是什么呢?且看秒变短裤的牛仔裤。

    We’ve all been there - it’s a chilly morning so you pop on a pair of jeans. But then, that afternoon, the heat comes out of nowhere. You’re suddenly sweltering and all you wish is that your blasted jeans could transform into shorts.

    我们都有过这种经历——早晨气温低,所以你穿了条牛仔裤。但到了下午,天气就突然一下变热了。你一瞬间汗流不止,这时你多么希望牛仔裤能变成短裤。

    Well dream no more.

    你将美梦成真。

    Detachable jeans that turn into shorts are now a thing - but they’ll set you back £346.

    那种可拆成短裤的牛仔裤已经变为现实,不过价格可能会让你退缩,一条这样的牛仔裤要346英镑(约合3090元人民币)。

    Created by Opening Ceremony and the Y/Project, the jeans can be unbuttoned to become super-short shorts - so short they’ll reveal your under-butt - in an instant.

    这条牛仔裤由开幕式服饰商店和Y/项目联袂推出,解开扣子秒变超短裤——短到会露出一点臀部。

    They’re practically hot-pants.

    短裤完全就是热裤的式样。

    一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世

    The jeans come in two shades - acid-wash and black - and are described as “a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front.”

    这款牛仔裤有酸洗浅色和黑色两种颜色,产品描述是“可拆卸成短裤的高位镂刻直筒修身长裤。”

    Unsurprisingly, not everyone is a fan of the jeans though:

    毫无疑问,并不是所有人都喜欢这款牛仔裤:

    What the hell is this monstrosity?!!

    这个丑八怪是什么鬼?

    — Ezenwanyi (@Ms_Vivianne) 2017年5月17日

    When you see an outfit and think 'that looks like it could give you thrush...'

    看到这条裤子,就觉得穿上它可能会得鹅口疮……

    — lynne mccrossan (@lynnemccrossan) 2017年5月18日

    What’s more, in all the images of the jeans, the model is standing - how would they look and feel if you sat down?

    另外,所有这些牛仔裤的图片中,模特都是站立的,那么坐下来会是什么样子呢?

    These are on fleek. Especially when you take the legs off and you have denim adult nappies.

    这款牛仔裤看起来很蠢。特别是当你把长裤摘掉的时候,那样好像穿的是成人牛仔尿不湿一样。

    — Elaine (@eelstweeters) 2017年5月17日

    I'm here for these jeans.

    我就是来看看这个裤子的。

    — Tony, from the Bronx (@_r_aisa) 2017年5月18日

    Whether the trend will catch on remains to be seen.

    这款牛仔裤是否会流行起来,依然有待观察。
     

    0/0
      上一篇:自然解放浪潮来袭 近四分之一女性不再剃除腋毛 下一篇:LED假睫毛引领奇特时尚新潮流

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)