英语口语情景词汇学习 大众话题 Unit 57: 家人
教程:背单词方法  浏览:907  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Unit 57 家人 情景词汇

      Situational Words and Phrases 情景词汇

      1.brother-in-law 姐(妹)夫

      A: Wha is the man beside your sister?

      甲:你姐姐旁边那位男士是谁?

      B: He is my brother-in-law.

      乙:他是我姐夫。

      2.cousin n. 表兄/姐(弟/妹)

      A: Was that your sister with you this morning?

      甲:今天早上和你在一起的是你的妹妹吗?

      B: No, she is my cousin.

      乙:不,是我的表妹。

      3.generation n. 代,辈

      A: I heard that most Chinese families lime together with three or more generations. Is that true?

      甲:我听说大多数中国家庭三代或者更多代人生活在一起,是真的吗?

      B: It was about two decades ago, but now more and more families only have two generations.

      乙:大约二十年前是吧,但现在越来越多的家庭只有两代人生活在一起。

      4.grandaunt n. 婶婆

      A: Uncle Aston, how is grandaunt Agatha?

      甲:阿斯顿叔叔,阿加莎婶婆怎么样了?

      B: I'm afraid she has broken her leg. It will be some time before she can walk again.

      乙:我想你婶婶把腿跌断了。还要一段时间才能走动。

      5.kissing cousin 亲表兄弟

      A: May and Tein are my cousins.

      甲:梅和腾是我的表兄弟。

      B: You said they were your kissing cousin?

      乙:你是说他们是你的亲表兄弟吗?

      6.blood brother 盟兄弟

      A: Those two have a close friendship.

      甲:那两人友谊很深。

      B: Yeah, they were such good friends, that they became blood brothers.

      乙:对,他们好得不得了,已经献血结盟了。

      7.grandparent/grandchild 祖父(母)/孙子(女)

      A: In China the grandparents stay an with the family and look after the grandchildren while the parents are at work.

      甲:中国的祖父母和全家人住在一起,儿女们去上班时,他们照看孙子孙女。

      B: I see.

      乙:明白了。

      8.mother-in-law 婆婆

      A: It's often the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law who don't get on very well in China, until both sides agree to lime apart.

      甲:中国婆媳关系经常不好,以至于最后分家。

      B: Is that socially acceptable?

      乙:社会能接受这种做法吗?

      9.nephew n. 外甥/侄子

      A: This year my sister will come home with my nephew for Spring Festival.

      甲:今年我姐姐要带着小外甥回来过年。

      B: That sounds very nice.

      乙:那很好啊。

      10.sister-in-law 嫂子(弟媳)

      A: Were you excited about the reunion?

      甲:你对这次团圆开心吗?

      B: Certainly, I haven't seen my brother since he left four years ago. Presides it was the first time I'd seen my sister-in-law.

      乙:可不?自从哥哥四年前离家后,我们一直没见面,再说这是我第一次见到嫂子。

      11.housewife n. 家庭主妇

      A: Does your sister-in-law work too?

      甲:你嫂子也工作吗?

      B: No. She is a sweet housewife. She can cook delicious Chinese food.

      乙:不工作,她是一个可爱的家庭主妇。她能做一手好吃的中国菜。

      12.nieve n. 侄女

      A: Is that your daughter between you and your wife in the picture?

      甲:照片上在你和你爱人之间的那个是你女儿吗?

      B: No. That's my niece.

      乙:不,那是我侄子。

    0/0
      上一篇:英语口语情景词汇学习 大众话题 Unit 56: 旅游(1)其他相关词汇 下一篇:英语口语情景词汇学习 大众话题 Unit 58: 家人(1)其他相关词汇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)