对话一:
A: Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?
A:杨小姐,你认识朗曼先生吗?
B: No, I haven't
B:不认识。
A: Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.
A:那我来作个介绍。这是杨小姐,在中国银行工作。这 是朗曼先生,在太平洋保险公司工作。
B: I'm glad to meet you.
B:很高兴认识你。
C: lt's nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!
C:很高兴认识你。真是相见恨晚呀!
B: Could you make it a little clearer?
B:为什么?
C: We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It's easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”
C:我们同贵行有很多业务往来。中国有句俗话叫做“熟人好办事。”
B: Oh, really. And I'm sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.
B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你对我会有很大帮助的。
C: I'd be glad to do whatever I can for you.
C:愿效犬马之劳。
对话二:
A: Good afternoon!
A:下午好!
B: Hi,how are you doing?
B:嗨,你好吗?
A: Fine, thanks. I am Wang Lin.
A:很好,谢谢。我是王林。
B: Glad to meet you, Wang Lin. I am Mary.
B:很髙兴见到你,王林。我是玛丽。
A:Is this your first time in Beijing?
A:这是你第一次到北京吗?
B: Yes. My company has an office here, and I have just been transferred.
B:是的。我们公司在这里有个办事处,我是刚刚才调过 来的。
A: Here is my phone number. If you need anyone to show you around ,call me.
A:这是我的电话号码。如果你需要有人带你四处逛逛, 可以打电话给我。
B: Great. I would like that.
B:太棒了。我会的。