听电影学英语 社交网络The Social Network 精讲之2
教程:听电影学英语  浏览:4914  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    查看全文>>
    片段欣赏活学活用知识延伸翻译一点通
    2003年秋,哈佛大学。恃才放旷的天才学生马克·扎克伯格(Jesse Eisenberg 饰)被女友甩掉,愤怒之际,马克利用黑客手段入侵了学校的系统,盗取了校内所有漂亮女生的资料,并制作名为“Facemash”的网站供同学们对辣妹评分。他的举动引起了轰动,一度致令哈佛服 务器几近崩溃,马克因此遭到校方的惩罚。正所谓因祸得福,马克的举动引起了温克莱沃斯兄弟的注意,他们邀请马克加入团队,共同建立一个社交网站。与此同时,马克也建立了日后名声大噪的“Facebook”。   经过一番努力,Facebook的名气越来越大,马克的财富与日俱增。然而各种麻烦与是非接踵而来,昔日的好友也反目成仇……

     

    And what part of Long Island are you from, Wimbledon?
    你又算是什么出身?
    - Wait. Wait, wait.
    - 等一下,等一下
    - I'm going back to my dorm.
    - 我要回宿舍了
    - Is this real?

     


    - 你是认真的吗?
    - Yes.
    - 是的
    - Then wait, I apologize, okay?
    - 那我向你道歉,行了吗?
    - I have to go study.
    - 我要去自习了
    - Erica?
    - 艾瑞卡?
    - Yes?
    - 怎么?
    - I'm sorry, I mean it.
    - 我真诚的向你道歉
    - I appreciate that, but I have to go study.
    - 感谢你的真诚,我要去自习了
    Come on, you don't have to study.Let's just talk.
    别这样,你不用自习,我们谈谈吧
    - I can't.
    - 不行
    - Why?
    - 为什么?
    Because it is exhausting.
    因为我累了
    Dating you is like dating a StairMaster.
    和你约会就像在和爬楼机约会
    All I meant is that you're not likely to...Currently...
    我的意思就是你用不着…马上就…
    I wasn't making a comment on your appearance.

     


    我又没对你的外貌评头论足
    I was saying that you go to BU.
    我只是在说事实
    I was stating a fact, that's all,
    就像我说你在波士顿学院读书一样
    and if it seemed rude, then I apologize.
    如果你觉得我很粗鲁,那我道歉
    - I have to go study.
    - 我要去自习了
    - You don't have to study.
    - 你不用去自习
    Why do you keep saying I don't have to study?
    你为什么一直说我不用去自习?
    'Cause you go to BU.
    因为你上的是波士顿
    Do you want to get some food?
    你想吃点什么吗?
    I am sorry you are not sufficiently impressed with my education.
    很抱歉我的学习成绩入不了你的眼
    And I'm sorry I don't have a rowboat,so we're even.
    我也很抱歉我没有划过赛艇,我们扯平了
    - I think we should just be friends.
    - 我们还是做朋友吧
    - I don't want friends.
    - 我不需要朋友
    I was just being polite.
    我只是客气而已
    I have no intention of being friends with you.
    我才不想和你做朋友
    I'm under some pressure right now from my OS class
    编程课让我压力很大
    and if we could just order some food,I think we should...
    点吃的吧,也许我们可以…
    Okay, you are probably going to be a very successful computer person.
    听着,也许你将来能成为一个很成功的电脑人
    But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you
    但你会发现你这一辈子都没有女孩喜欢
    because you're a nerd.
    你觉得那是因为你是个书呆子
    And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true.
    但说真心话,我要告诉你你想错了
    It'll be because you're an asshole.
    没女孩喜欢你,那是因为你是个混蛋

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语 社交网络The Social Network 精讲之1 下一篇:听电影学英语 社交网络The Social Network 精讲之3

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)