听电影学英语:落跑新娘 18
教程:听电影学英语:落跑新娘  浏览:1112  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

          No! 不!
      Maggie? 美姬?
      Uh, Mag-- 嗯,美…
      Okay, okay, okay. So if you were imagining me, y-you did great. 如果你幻想吻的是我,你吻得好
      What the hell were you doing? 你搞什么鬼?
      Bob, I’m really sorry. She... kissed me back. 波比,我很对不起,但她也回吻我
      - I kissed you back? - Yes, you did. You kissed me back. 我回吻你? 对,你的确有啊
      You wanna tell me how long this has been goin’ on? 这份爱意滋生了多久?
      Yeah, caught that. 我都看在眼中了
      - About a minute. 大概一分钟前
      Really? 真的?
      - Longer for me. 我对你产生爱意则早一些
      What do you expect me to say to this? 我应该怎样对你们说呢?
      - Hello. 听住呀
      - Well, Bob, you could say, 嗯,你大可以说
      will be really happy together." “真真正正幸福地活下去”
      "Well, I hope you two “我希望你们俩”
      I hope you two 我希望你们俩
      will be really happy together. 真真正正幸福地活下去
      - Uh, take care of him. 帮我照顾他
      - Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. 你没事吧?
      Bob! Bob! 波比 波比
      Bob, I’m sorry. I-I’m-- 我很抱歉
      At least this time I backed out before the wedding. 至少我是在婚礼前溜掉
      That’s progress. 这算是进步了
      You are gonna find some woman... 你会找到一个…
      who can make you so much happier than I ever could. 比我更能令你幸福的女人
      - Look out! 让开
      - She’s good with needy men. - Yeah. Uh, yeah. 她擅于抚慰有需要的男人
      - Well, um... why don’t you... - Yeah. - just call me later. - Okay. 你迟一些拨电话找我吧
      Bob, this may not be a good time, but here’s my number. 你想倾诉一下,可以打这个号码
      (Cindy) Drive safely, Bob! 波比,小心驾驶啊
      Kid wants to lock up, go home. 他们要关门回家了
      - How’s Bob? - Mmm. 波比怎么样?
      - Okay. 还好
      So, what just happened just now? 现在发生的事
      Frankly, I don’t even want to talk about it. 我也不清楚,坦白说… 我甚至不想谈了
      - Then... in there? - I don’t know. I, I, I-- 我是指刚才在教堂里
      Me neither. 我也不想
      Wait, wait, wait. Wait. 慢着
      - No, no, no. No, wait. 等一等,不行的
      Stop. - Mmm? Mmm? 不行的,我们…别这样
      No, no, no, no. We gotta-- We have to talk. 不,不,我们要谈一谈
      We have to talk. We have to do some talking now, all right? 我们现在要好好一谈
      Just-- Come over here. Pull up a-- - Pull up a rail. - I was enjoying the-- Okay. 过来,坐下吧

      All right. Just give me 让我有个喘息的…
      a little space here.Okay. 空间吧
      All right. (Sighs) 好啦
      Do you think may-- 你认为也许…
      Well, you do have a dress. 你有结婚礼服
      And the church. 也有教堂
      And the wedding date. 还订了婚期
      Then there’s the two of us. 我们现在是两个人
      Maybe-- 或者…
      You do have to go down the aisle with somebody... 你还是要步入教堂
      that you love, 跟一个你爱的人
      - and who loves you back. 而他也是爱你的
      - Who? 跟谁啊?
      I’m okay with that. 跟你也无所谓
      So am l. 我都无所谓
      I’m getting married. 我准备结婚了
      “卡美姬与甘艾基的婚礼”
      Do you do this often? 你经常都这样做
      Well, there’s not a lot to do around here. 住在这小镇没什么好做嘛
      I just believe he’s listening to you. 我们找出了艾基的优点
      His hair, any color. 他的头发,任何颜色都好看
      I like his tight butt. 我喜欢他那结实的屁股
      - Grandma. - Well, I do! 祖母,别这样嘛 我的确喜欢嘛
      I’ll see you at the wedding. Right? 我们在教堂见面好吗?
      You’re gonna be there, huh? 你会来吧?
      - Thirty-seven hours. 还有三十七个钟头
      - I didn’t miss the first one. 你第一个婚礼我也在场嘛
      We’re gonna spend part of the time here in town 我们会在小镇待一段时期
      ’cause he wants to write a book. 因为他要写一本书
      You always wanted to write a novel. 你一直都打算写一部小说
      I feel inspired here. 我在这里找到灵感
      I feel like I can write. I wanna write. 我觉得我可以执笔,我要写出来
      Ike is getting married. Hah! Ooh! Ooh! 艾基要结婚啦
      Fisher, if you pee on the Persian, I’m gonna kill you. 你在地毯上撒尿,我就宰了你

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语:落跑新娘 17 下一篇:听电影学英语:落跑新娘 19

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)