听电影学英语:落跑新娘 22
教程:听电影学英语:落跑新娘  浏览:1132  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I don’t have much choice in the matter, do l? 我没有选择余地了
      Is it okay that I’m here? 我来这里没问题吧
      But, I can’t speak for Italics. Traitor. 我不能代它发言嘛,卖“主”求荣!
      I don’t blame you for being mad. 你生气,我是不会责怪你的
      Or furious. 或者说愤怒吧
      Irate? Livid. 又甚至是大怒,怒火中烧
      - What is it, Maggie? 你究竟想怎么?
      You here on business? 你是为生意而来吗?
      By the way, I saw your lamps. 顺带一提,我见过你设计的灯饰
      - It’s something I’ve always wanted to-- - (Door Closes) 有一件事我一直想做
      You could make breaking and entering into a new career. 你大可把破门入屋也当作是事业
      So, what are you doing here anyway? 你来这里干嘛?
      I wanted to talk to you... 我想跟你谈谈
      about why I run, 我当日逃跑的原因
      sometimes ride, away from things. 有时我也会搭人家的车的
      - Does it matter? 有关系吗?
      - I think so. 我认为有!
      When I was walking down the aisle, I was walking toward somebody... 我沿着神坛行婚礼时
      who had no idea who I really was. 我是朝着一个并不了解我的人
      And it was only half the other person’s fault... 一半是那个人的错
      because I had done everything to convince him... 因为我已用尽办法说服过他
      that I was exactly what he wanted. 我完全是他所需要的
      So, it was good... 所以我逃跑是好事
      that I didn’t go through with it because it would’ve been a lie. 否则那个婚礼就成变了互相欺骗
      But you-- 但是,你…
      You knew the real me. 你才了解真正的我
      Yes, I did. 我的确了解你
      I didn’t. 我却不了解自己
      Still, I ended up chasing a truck. 结果我还是要去追那架车
      I can’t, um, do anything about the truck. 我也无能为力
      But, uh-- 可是…
      - Benedict. 赐福
      - Arnold. 你想说什么?
      I love eggs Benedict. 我爱吃赐过福的蛋
      I hate all the other kinds of eggs. 其他各类型的蛋我都讨厌
      I hate big weddings, 盛大的婚礼我也讨厌
      I’d like to get married on a weekday 我想在周日结婚
      everybody staring. 人人都凝望着我
      while everybody’s at work. 那五天大家都要上班
      And if I ride off into the sunset, I want my own horse. 我可以策骑跑入夕阳所到之处
      - Should I be writing this down? 要我写下来吗?
      - And there’s something else. 还有
      Okay. 好
      These are for you. 是给你的
      - Used-- - Well, they’re mine. 用过的? 本来都是我的
      I’m turning in my running shoes to you. 我把跑步鞋都给了你
      This is serious. 这次是认真的了

      And there’s one more thing. 还有一件事
      I know, the mind reels that there could be more after this. 我思想不平衡时就会想出更多
      -But, um, if you could just have a seat. -(Clears Throat) 你坐下来吧
      Let’s just not have that there. 用不着拿它了
      Okay. Okay. 好啦
      - Oh, no. My, God, no. 噢,不,老天
      - No, no. Don’t hide your face. 别掩着你的脸
      This happens once in a lifetime, 这种事一生人只会有一次
      and it’s definitely a first for me. 也是我的第一次,别错过啊
      You’re not gonna want to miss it, so pay close attention. 留心听着
      I love you, Homer Eisenhower Graham. 我爱你,甘艾基
      Will you marry me?Will you marry me? 你愿意娶我吗?
      I gotta think about this a little bit. 我要考虑一下
      I was - You were not! 你不会
      - Good. I was hoping you would say that. 我希望你是这样说的
      Not true. 我是啊 你并不是
      If you’d said yes, I wouldn’t be able to do this next part... and I’ve been practicing so let me-- 我可以说我一直练习讲的话了
      Okay. 准备好了吗?
      - Ready? - I’m listening. 我洗耳恭听
      I guarantee that we’ll have tough times. 我肯定将来会有不如意的时候
      And I guarantee that at some point... one or both of us will want to get out. 我肯定我俩其中一个想分手
      But I also guarantee... that if I don’t ask you to be mine, 但我肯定如果不向你求婚

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语:落跑新娘 21 下一篇:听电影学英语:落跑新娘 23

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)