嗯,我觉得那票挺值的OK, I think that was one ticket’s won’th.
不,你还能再亲一会儿No, you get a little bit more.
有没搞错酒店就在街对面Excuse me. The motel’s across the street.
- 维奥拉,这算什么意思?!- 排队伍后面去,浑小子- Viola, what the hell is this?! - Back of the line, buttball.
干什么,杜飞丝你敢碰我女朋友Excuse me, doofus. You’re making out with my girlfriend.
前女友Ex-girlfriend.
哇,你是塞巴斯蒂安的妹妹?Whoa, you’re Sebastiars sister?
你快活不成了And you’re about to die.
难道要用你的眼泪淹死我?Are you gonna drown me in your tears?
我没哭那时眼睛里进东西了I did not cry. I had something in my eye.
好了,伙计们就不能克制点吗?You know what, guys? Can we just dial it down?
各退一步,好吗?And just step away, OK?
她说得对我们球场见She’s right. I’ll see you on the soccer field,
以足球定胜负and we’ll settle this all then.
好啊,杜克OK, Duke.
或者我们现在就解决Or we can straighten it out right here.
贾斯丁!住手!你们俩!Justin! Stop it! Guys!
停下来!贾斯丁!Stop it! Justin!
你们两个停手!Guys! Stop it!
贾斯丁,下去!Justin, get off!
我女儿在哪里?!Where’s my daughter?!
劳驾,对不起Excuse me. I’m so sorry.
维奥拉!停下来!太不淑女了Viola! Stop! This isn’t ladylike.
这里不能使用暴力!There is no room for violence here!
天啊,这是给可爱孩子们的嘉年华This is a lovely childrers carnival, goddamn it!
你们两个!出去!现在!Both of you, out! Now!