轻松美语会话第2辑 约会
教程:轻松美语会话第2辑  浏览:1274  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Dialogue 1
    对话1

    Paul: Hey,Jim ,is Jessie coming with us?
    喂,Jim,Jessie和我们一起来了吗?
    Jim: Yes.Why?
    是的,为什么?
    Paul: Nothing ,I'm just asking.
    没什么,我仅仅问一下。
    Jim:Just asking ? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah- huh, someone has a crush on Jessie,doesn't he?
    仅仅问一下?但是你的脸为什么变的如此热红?啊,有人已经热恋上Jessie,不是吗?
    Paul: Who has a crush?!
    谁热恋了?!
    Jim:Come on ,paul,don't be such a chicken.If you like her, you've got to tell her,Maybe she likes you.
    过来,家伙,别像一个小鸡,如果你喜欢她就去告诉她,或许她会喜欢你。
    Paul: But I don't have the guts to ask her out.
    但是我没有勇气叫她出来。
    Jim: What're you so afraid of?
    你为什么如此害怕?
    Paul:I'd totally die if she turned me down.
    如果她拒绝我,我将会死掉。
    Jim: But that's better than keeping everything to youself.
    但是你自己最好保持每一件事。
    You've got to let her know .Come on! You've got to take a chance.
    你应该去让她知道,过来!你应该去冒险。
    Paul:I don't know....Well, maybe ,you're right ,but how an I going to tell her?
    我不知道...好,或许,你是正确的,但是我要怎样去告诉她呢?
    Dilogue 2
    对话2

    Paul:Hi,Jim ,long time ,no see!
    喂,Jim好久不见了!
    Jim: Yeah! How's everything going?
    是啊!一切还好吧。
    Paul: Not bad! At least I'm still alive.
    不太坏,至少我还活着。
    Jim:Just alive? I heard you're going out with Jane.
    仅仅活着?听说你和简约会了。
    Paul: Where did you get that idea?
    你从哪里得到消息的?
    Jim: Oh,come on .Jane is a very nice girl, someone you meet only once in a lifetime.
    得了吧,简是一个好女孩,那种人生中可遇不可求的女孩子。
    Paul: Yeah,you're right.I'm not boasting ,but she's really as beautiful as she is intelligent.
    是的,你很对,不是我自夸,她确实是秀外慧中。
    Jim: Well, I really envy you for finding such a girl.
    好了,我真的嫉妒你找到如此好的女孩。
    Paul: Come on ,man.You'll give a better one in the future ,I bet.
    算了吧,我敢打赌,你将会找一个更好的。
    Jim: I hope so. By the way.please remember me to your honey.
    我希望如此,顺便说一下,请代我向你的恋人问好。
    Paul:Sure, I will.
    可以,我将会。
    Jane's friend Jim tells Jane that she's lucky to have Paul as her boyfriend because...
    简的朋友吉姆告诉简她很幸运找到像Paul这样的男朋友,因为。。
    Jim: I heard you're going out with Paul.
    我听说你在和Paul约会。
    Jane:Yes. To be frank. I really love him to death.
    是的,坦白地说,我真的很爱他。
    Jim: You're so lucky!
    你是如此幸运!
    Jane: Why do you say that?
    为什么要那样说?
    Jim: Why? Are you kidding me? A boy like him is so hard to find. So caring , so patient ,and ,did I mention ,so handsome?
    为什么?还装作不知道?像他那样既有爱心又有耐心的男孩子很难找了,还有,我刚才说过吧,还 那么英俊。
    Jane: It's very nice of you to say so.
    这样说,你真是太好了。
    Jim:Well, it's not a compliment ,I'm saying it from the bottom of my heart! It's obvious that he's head over heels in love with you.
    好了,我不是在恭维你,我说的是真心话,显然他已经死心塌地地爱上了你。
    Jane: I sure hope so.
    我确实希望如此。
    Dialogue 4
    对话4

    Jessie's boyfriend is a very nice person, but her friend Jim is concerned about his age....
    Jessie的男朋友是一个英俊的人,但是她的朋友Jim担心他的年龄。
    Jim: Jessie, I know you like Tom a lot ,
    Jessie,我知道你很喜欢Tom,
    but what do you like abut him? Jessie: Well, there's just something about him,Don't you think so?
    但是你特别喜欢他什么呢? 好了,他很特别,你不这样认为吗?
    JimL Really? What's this something?
    真的?那个特别是什么?
    Jessie: Well, he's mature .handsome,gentle, and successful,I think he's my Mr.Right.
    啊,他成熟,英俊,有风度,又成功,我认为他是我的意中人。
    Jim: He's certainly mature,but don't you think he's a little old for you?He's almost twice as old as you are!
    他当然成熟,但是你不认为对你来说他有点大吗?他几乎是你年龄的两倍。
    Jessie: Well, age shouldn't be something that comes in the way of a person's marriage.
    好了,年龄将不会成为一个人结婚的障碍。
    As long as we love each other,age is not an issue.It never has been!
    只要我们彼此喜欢,年龄将不是问题,从来不是!
    Jim:But what will others think about it?
    但是你知道其他的人怎么想?
    Jessie: I don't care what others will think about us.I just know I love him and he loves me.And that's all that matters.
    我不在乎其他的人怎么看我们,我只知道他喜欢我,我喜欢他,这才是最重要的。
    Dialogue 5
    对话5

    Jim:Hi,Tom,how have you been?
    喂,Tom你过的怎么样?
    Tom: Not very well.
    不太好。
    Jim:Why? What happened? You look so down !
    为什么?发生了什么?你看起来很消沉!
    Tom: Nothing.
    没什么。
    Jim: Come on. For a man who's so down, there's usually two reasons.
    过来,一个人如此消沉,通常有两个理由。
    Either his career is going downhill,or he has a broken heart.You're so successful.,so....
    一个是事业的每况愈下,或者有一个破碎的心,你是如此成功,因此。。
    Tom: Well, you're right,I just broke up with Jane.
    你说对了,我刚和简分手。
    Jim: Oh,I'm sorry ,I thought you two were made for each other.
    哦,对不起,我认为你们是天造地设的一对。
    Tom: Well,you never know,I'm ready for a commitment and want to settle down,
    你从不知道,我准备去承担义务,想定下来。
    but she says she wants to pursue her career while she's still young.
    但是她说她想去追逐她的事业,因为她还年轻。
    Jim: Well,it's always difficult to choose between career and family .
    是啊,在事业和家庭之间选择总是很难的。
    tom: Maybe you're right.
    或许你对了。
    Jim: Paul,I don't know what to say to comfort you, but cheer up!
    Paul,我不知道说什么去安慰你,但是你要振作起来!
    There's plenty of fish out there and you'll find your perfect match.
    天涯何处无芳草!你一定会找到你理想的另一半。
    Tom:Yeah,but it's hard to forget her at the moment,You know ,we were together for such a long time. It's really hard...
    是的,但是目前忘记她很难的,你知道,我们在一起很长时间了,真的很难。

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话第2辑 英语中的连读 下一篇:轻松美语会话第2辑 在家千日好

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程