轻松美语会话第3辑 电话诉衷肠
教程:轻松美语会话第3辑  浏览:1554  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A:I've been working on my English recently.Do you want to talk in English?Just for laughs.
    我近来在学英语,你想用英语交谈吗?只是随便聊聊。
    B:Yes,okay,that's a good idea.
    好吧,这个主意不错,
    I don't think I'm going to be able to make it for lunch today.
    我想我今天中午不能赶回家吃午餐了,
    I'm sorry,I met a guy on the train,I got off with him in Vienna and we're still there.
    很抱歉。我在火车上遇到了一个人,我和他在维也纳下了车,现在我们还在这儿呢。
    A:Are you crazy?
    你疯了吗?
    B:Probably.
    或许吧。
    A:What?Is he Australian?Is he friendly?
    什么?他是澳洲人吗?他友善吗?
    B:No,no,no,he's passing through here too,
    不,不。他也是从这里经过的;
    he's an American;he's going back home tomorrow morning.
    他是美国人,他明天早上回美国。
    A:Why do you get off the train with him?
    你为什么和他一道下车?
    B:Well,he convinced me and actually I was ready to get off the train with him after talking to him a short while.
    他说服了我,事实上我在和他聊了一会儿以后就决定和他一块下车了,
    He was so sweet I couldn't help it.
    他很可爱以致于我情不自禁。
    We were in the lunch car and he began to talk about him as a little boy,seeing his great grandmothers ghost.
    我们在餐车上,他像一个见到了他祖母的魂的孩子似的和我聊天。
    I think that's when I fell for him.
    我想我就是那时候迷上了他。
    Just the idea of this little boy with all these beautiful dreams,he trapped me.
    就是这个怀着美丽梦想的小男孩的主意,让我陷了进去。
    A:Hmm.
    噢。
    B:And he's so cute.He has beautiful blue eyes,nice big lips,and greasy hair.
    他很可爱,有蓝色的眼睛,宽大好看的嘴唇和油亮的头发。
    I love it.He's kind of tall and he's a little clumsy.
    我喜欢,他有点高,也有点呆。
    I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.He kind of kisses like a doll,it's so cute.
    我喜欢感受当我看其它地方时他看我的眼神。他的吻有点像洋娃娃,可爱极了。
    A:What?
    什么?
    B:Yes,we kissed,it was so adorable.
    我们吻过了,太可爱了。
    That was the night when I begin to like him more and more.
    就在我越来越喜欢他的那个晚上。
    But I'm afraid he's scared of me.
    但我害怕他会被我吓住。
    You know I told him the story about the woman that kills her ex-boyfriends and stuff.
    你知道,我讲过一个女人杀死他前男友之类的故事。
    He must be scared to death;he must be thinking I'm this manipulative mean woman.
    他一定害怕死亡,他一定会觉得我就是那个自私失控的女人。
    I just hope he doesn't feel that way about me because I'm the most harmless person,
    我只希望他不会那样认为,因为我是最没有伤害力的人,
    the only person I could really hurt is myself.
    我唯一能伤害的人就是我自己。
    A:I don't think he's scared of you.
    我想他不会对你感到害怕。
    I think he's crazy about you.
    我想他为你着迷。
    B:Really?
    真的吗?
    A:I mean I've known you a long time and I know you've got a good feeling.
    我的意思是我认识你很久了,我知道你感觉不错,
    Are you going to see him again?
    你会再见他吗?
    B:I haven't talked about that yet.
    我还没有谈到那方面。
    Okay,it's your turn;you call your friend.
    好吧,轮到你了。你打电话给你的朋友。
    A:Alright.
    好的。
    B:Okay!
    好!
    A:Alright,alright,ring ring ring.I usually get this guy's answer machine,brrring.
    好,叮铃铃。我常常接通的是这个家伙的电话留言,叮当。
    B:Hi dude,what's up?
    哥们,你好吗?
    A:Errr,hey.Frank,how have you been?Glad you're home.
    嗨,你好。富兰克,近来好吗?很高兴你在家了。
    B:Cool yea,so how was Madrid?
    不错啊,马德里怎么样?
    A:Madrid?Sucked!You know Lisa and I had our long overdue meltdown.
    马德里?糟透了!你知道,丽莎和我分道扬镳了。
    B:Oh,too bad.I told you no.
    噢,那就太糟了。我告诉你不要去的嘛。
    A:Yea,yea,yea,the long distance thing just never works.
    是啊,是啊。长途旅行的事总是不起作用的。
    I was only in Madrid for a couple of days.
    我只在马德里呆了几天。
    I got a cheaper flight out of Vienna but it really wasn't that much cheaper.
    我买了前往维也纳的便宜机票,但也不是特别便宜。
    I just,I couldn't go home right away.
    我现在不能马上回去,
    I didn't want to see anybody I knew.
    我不想见任何熟人。
    I just wanted to be a ghost,completely anonymous.
    我只想像一个孤魂一样,完完全全地隐姓埋名。
    B:So are you okay now?
    那么,你现在怎么样?
    A:Yea,yea,no,no,yea.I'm great,that's the thing.
    我很好,不,不,不错,我现在欣喜若狂,
    I'm rapturous and I'll tell you why;I meet somebody on my last night in Europe.
    我告诉你为什么,我在欧洲的最后一个晚上碰到了意中人,
    Can you believe that?
    你相信吗?
    B:Oh,it's incredible.
    噢,令人难以置信。
    A:I know,I know I know and you know how they say that we're all each other's demons and angels.
    我知道这确实有点令人难以相信,你知道,人们常说我们有自己的天使和魔鬼;
    Well she was literally a Bart chilly angel,telling me everything was going to be okay.
    她有点像文学作品里的冷艳天使,对我说一切都会好起来的。
    B:How did you meet?
    你们怎么认识的?
    A:On the train.Yea,she was sitting next to this very weird couple that started fighting,so she had to move.
    在火车上,她坐在一对开始吵架的古怪夫妇旁边,最后她只好换了位子;
    She sat right across the aisle from me,so we started to talk and she didn't like me much at first,you know.
    她坐在我坐的走道的右边,然后我们开始交谈,她开始的时候并不喜欢我,你知道,
    She's super smart,very passionate and beautiful;I was so unsure of myself.
    她特别聪明,美丽和热情,而我对自己缺乏信心。
    I thought everything I said sounded so stupid.
    我觉得我所说的话听起来都愚蠢极了。
    B:Ah man,I wouldn't worry about that.
    伙计,你不应该担心的,
    I'm sure she was not judging you,no,and by the way she sat next to you now?
    我肯定她不是在考验你,顺便问一下,她还坐在你旁边吗?
    I'm sure she did it on purpose.
    我想她是故意坐在那儿的。
    A:Oh yea?
    是吗?
    B:Yea.US men are so stupid.
    是啊,美国男人就是笨。
    We don't understand anything about women.
    我们不太了解女人,
    They are kind of strange.The little I know about them,don't they?
    她们有些奇怪,我就不太了解她们,不是吗?
    A:Yea.
    是的。
     

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 从访问中学习 下一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 法国香水

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程