轻松美语会话第3辑 法国香水
教程:轻松美语会话第3辑  浏览:1401  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Ken:I'm sorry Janey,I tried to buy you some of the perfume,but they discontinued it three years ago.

    很抱歉吉妮,我费尽周折去给你买那种香水,但他们三年前就停止生产这种香水了。

    Janey:No wonder we couldn't find it anywhere;and all along I thought it was because you could only buy it in France.

    难怪到处找不到这种香水,我还一直以为你可以在法国买到。

    Ken:Apparently not.I'm sorry.I know you had your heart set on it.

    抱歉,显然是没有的。我知道你一心想要那种。

    Janey:No problem_o.Thanks for trying though.I really appreciate it.

    没关系,但还是要谢谢你曾尽力过,我真的很感激。

    Ken:Don't mention it.It's the least could do.Here,I bought you this other perfume instead.

    别客气,我只能做到这一点。看看,我跟你买了别的香水;

    I know it's no substitute,but I hope you'll like it.

    我知道它不能替代你想要的那种,但希望你会喜欢。

    Janey:Gee thanks!You really shouldn't have ,but I love it.

    噢,谢谢,你其实不需要这样做的,但我真的很喜欢。

    Ken:Really?You sure it isn't too flowery?

    真的?用起来会不会太华丽了?

    Janey:No way.It's perfect.I don't like the spicy kind and I have an aversion to wearing the powdery kind.

    不,简直是完美极了。我不喜欢香料型的,并且对粉末型有强烈的厌恶感,

    It reminds me of mom.

    它让我想起了我的母亲。

    Ken:Great.I'm psyched you like it.

    太好了,我真的很高兴你会喜欢它。

    Janey:It's pretty funky.Where did you find it?

    这种香水真的很新奇,你在哪里买到这种独特的香水的?

    Ken:Actually,that's a funny story.

    事实上那有个有趣的故事,

    I took a tour through this perfume factory and ended up buying it there.

    我参观了一下生产这种香水的厂家,结束后就在那里买了这种香水。

    Janey:That sounds normal enough.

    听起来并没有什么特别的。

    Ken:Right,but what I didn't tell you is that I got to do a little chemistry and make some perfume as well.

    对,但我还没告诉你的是,我研究了一下化学并做了一些香水。

    Janey:You mean to tell me that you made this perfume from scratch?

    你想告诉我是你亲手做成这些香水的吗?

    Ken:I just threw in a pinch of this,some of that,a little bit of that over there and voila,I ended up with your perfume.

    我只放了一小撮这个,一些那个东西,那边的一点点东西,就做成了香水。

    Janey:That's incredible!Sounds like loads of fun.

    真是令人难以置信!听起来太有意思了。

    Ken:My inspiration was actually your other perfume,you know the one they discontinued.

    我是受你的香水的影响,你知道,就是停产了的那种。

    Janey:Actually,I like yours better.You should put it on the market.

    实际上,我更喜欢你,你应该投入市场,

    I'm sure you'd make a ton of money.

    我相信你能赚大钱。

    0/0
      上一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 电话诉衷肠 下一篇:轻松美语会话第3辑 非常周未

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程