听电影学英语:朋友一场 02
教程:听电影学英语:朋友一场  浏览:1599  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    # When Jam-- #

      Hold on. 等等

      # When Jamie-- #

      He’s crazy. 他疯了

      # When Jamie... #

      God damn it! Come on, Dusty! 该死!行了,达斯丁!

      Dusty, come here. 达斯丁,过来

      Maybe you should come back another time when you’re-- 或许你应该换个时间再来--

      - Oh, no, I got it. - You can come back - 哦,不,我知道了- 你可以再来

      and then play it for us later, okay? 然后弹给我们听,好吗?

      - I really-- I’ve got it. It’s beautiful. - Yeah. - 我真的-- 我明白了,歌很美- 对

      - It is. - Bye, Dusty. - 没错- 再见,达斯丁

      Jesus. 天啊

      Yeah. 对

      Oh, I almost forgot. 哦,我差点忘了

      I got you a little something right here. 我要给你个小礼物

      Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky, 好了,我知道有点笨笨的

      but I had to do it. 但我不得不这么做

      So look at it. 来看看

      Will you put it on for me? 你能穿上让我看看吗?

      - Now? - Please, please? Put it on. - 现在?- 拜托,拜托了,穿上吧

      - Okay. Quickly. - Okay okay okay okay. - 好,快点- 好吧,好吧

      - I think it’s gonna fit. - Yeah. - 我觉得会合身- 对

      - Let’s see. - Okay. - 来看看- 好

      - Here we go. - Okay. - 好了- 好

     

      It’s a little snug. 有点小

      Oh my God, isn’t that so cute? 我的天哪不可爱吗?

      "Shakes come and go, “身边人来人往

      but friends are furrr-ever!" 但朋友是一生-一世!”

      That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom. 太棒了!给我妈妈看看去

      She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on. 她会喜欢的,我们去吧,快点

      - Let’s not. No no. Come on. - Chris, she’s gonna love it! - 别,不要,行了- 克里斯,她会喜欢的!

      - Just-- we’re busy! - Chris, are you okay? - 只要-- 我们很忙!- 克里斯,你没事吧?

      Just-- just wait. 等--等等

      Yes, I’m fine. I just-- 对,我没事我只是--

      I signed your yearbook. 我写完你的同学录了

      Um... 嗯...

      read it... please. 读出来... 拜托

      Okay. 好

      Please, God. 求你,上帝

      "Stud muffin, getting it on in your love truck was hot!" “性感的男子,在你的车里激情燃烧!”

      - Oh! - Wait! That’s not what I wrote! - 哦!- 等等!这不是我写的!

      This is Tim’s yearbook. 这是提姆的同学录

      - Chris? - Oh my God! - 克里斯?- 我的天哪!

      Listen to this. Listen to this. 听听这个听听这个

      "When we’re together, I feel"... “当我们在一起时我觉得”...

      - "You’re my best friend..." - Please, don’t read that. - “你是我最好的朋友...”- 求你别读了

      Okay. 好

      "but I want to be more than that"? “但我想要更进一步”?

      Ooh! 哦!

      Sincerely, Chris Brander, BFF." 真诚的,克里斯布兰德BFF"

      "Hoping to be your boyfriend. “想要做你的男朋友

      It’s a joke! That’s a joke between me and Jamie! 这是个玩笑!我和洁蜜之间的玩笑!

      Holy shit! Check out his shirt! 胡说八道!看看他的衣服!

      Aw, he’s gonna cry. 啊,他要哭了

      See ya! 再见!

      G’bye, fatty! 再见了,肥佬!

      Chris! 克里斯!

      Try a salad! 吃沙拉吧!

      - Chris! - Leave me alone! - 克里斯!- 别理我!

      Chris! We need to talk about what you wrote. 克里斯!我们得谈谈你写的东西

      Don’t worry about it. It happens to everybody. 别担心谁都会出这种事

      Is that really how you feel? 这是你的真实感受?

      I don’t know. Maybe. Why? 我不知道,或许,怎么了?

      Because that’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever written me. 因为这是别人给我写得最贴心的话

      It was? 是吗?

      Yes. 是的

      I love you, Chris... 我爱你,克里斯..

      - like a brother. - Hmm? - 像哥哥一般- 嗯?

      - We’re friends, right? - For sure! - 我们是朋友,对吧?- 当然!

      Ah, you pussy! 啊,恶心!

      Shut up, Tim! 闭嘴,提姆!

      Don’t you people have anything better to do?! 你们这些人没别的事可做了吗?!

      God! Just leave him alone! 天哪!别理他!

      You jerks! 你们这群讨厌鬼!

      - I’ll show you! - Ooh! - 我会证明给你看!- 哦!

      I’ll show all of you! 我会证明给你们大家!

      This town is full of losers 这个小镇全是废物

      and I’m pulling out to win! 而我要成功!

      - My name is Chris Brander! - Chris, let’s talk! - 我叫克里斯布兰德!- 克里斯,我们谈谈!

      Chris! Chris, come back! 克里斯!克里斯,回来!

      You remember that name! ’Cause I’m gonna be somebody! 你要记得那个名字!因为我会成为名人的!

      I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么

      I mean, the sex is good, 我是说,做爱很美好

      but I’m a person too. 但我也是个人

      I mean, I have feelings and needs 我是说,我有感觉有需要

      other than just physical! 不仅仅是生理上的!

      Don’t you have anything to say for yourself? 你没有什么好说的吗?

      I think you’ve pretty much said it all. 我想你已经说得够多了

      Have a great life, ’cause Athena’s out! 好好生活吧因为雅典娜不玩了!

      I don’t know why you just don’t take me serious! 我不知道为什么你不把我当回事!

      Wow! 喔!

      I guess Athena’s out. 我猜雅典娜不玩了

      God, can you believe that? 天哪,你能相信吗?

      I get dumped four days before Christmas. 我在圣诞节前四天被甩了

      - I saw. - Yeah, and yet, you did nothing. - 我看见了- 对,而且,你袖手旁观

      Technically, that makes you an accomplice. 事实上,这让你成为帮凶

      Guilty as charged. 也是有罪的

      You know, in some cultures they’d spank you for that. 你知道吗,在有些文化里他们会因这个打你屁股

      Oh, I love to travel. 哦,我爱旅行

    0/0
      上一篇:听电影学英语:朋友一场 01 下一篇:听电影学英语:朋友一场 03

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)