Musician? 音乐家?
Bartender? 调酒师?
I give up. 我放弃了
Math, I teach maths. 数学老师
I would not have guessed that. 我肯定猜不到
I'd imagine you're a cool math teacher, though? 是个很酷的数学老师吧?
Still a math teacher. 那也只是个数学老师
Can I take your picture? - Sure - 能给你拍个照吗? - 行
Urgent Message From: Unit 17 To: John Acheson 紧急邮件来自:17组至:John Acheson
Could this be Pierce? - We're still working on that - 这是Pierce吗? - 我们还在查
Well, I only have the sketches to go by, so... 我们只能参照速写...
Ectomorpheus, same basic phenotype 偏瘦体型基本相同
Bottom line, could be him - I knew we couldn't leave her - 很可能是他- 我就知道我们少不了她
Run a worldwide blind check on that face, Bet you ten quid there's no match 全球数据库扫描这张脸我打赌没有契合配对
Okay, but what case number do you want to book it under? 登记在哪个案子下呢?
Just run it - Do you really think it's Pierce? - 只管扫描- 你真觉得这就是Pierce吗?
Run it. 查就是了
Get me Italian Interpol. 转意大利国际刑警
I have a strange feeling that those two people over there are watching us 我总觉得那边两个人在监视我们
Do you know something? I think you're right 其实吧我也这么觉得唉
Really? 真的?
You're paranoid, math teacher 老师您有妄想症哦
Memorize this face 记住这张脸
The train arrives in 10 minutes Stop him when he descends. 这趟火车10分钟内抵达一下车就拦住他
So, what are you doing all alone in the city of lovers? 你为何独自来这个情人城转悠?
Is there no one in your life? 没有爱人吗?
There was. - What happened? - 曾有过- 发生了什么?
She left me. - I'm sorry to hear that, Frank - 她离开了我- 真遗憾抱歉Frank
"Arrival at train station Venicia Santa Lucia in 10 minutes. End of the line" "十分钟后将到达终点威尼斯的圣卢西亚火车站"
Guess I should go get my suitcase and stuff. 我得去拿行李了
Goodbye - Goodbye, thank you. - 再见- 再见谢谢