内科医生护士英语会话
教程:医学英语会话  浏览:880  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    护士:早上好!

    Nurse: Good morning.

    病人:你好!

    Patient: Good morning.

    护士:请问哪里不舒服?

    Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

    病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

    Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

    护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

    Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

    病人:从昨晚开始的。

    Patient: Since last night.

    护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

    Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

    病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

    Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

    护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

    Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

    病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

    Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

    护士:您最好挂内科。

    Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

    病人:表填好,给你。

    Patient: Here is my registration card.

    护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

    Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

    病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

    Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

    护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

    Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

    病人:多谢了。

    Patient: Thanks a lot.

    护士:不客气。

    Nurse: You're welcome.

    单词 Words

    registration   n. 挂号

    gender   n.性别

    address   n. 住址

    department   n. 科,系,部门

    register   vi挂号

    fee   n. 费

    lift   n. 电梯

    corridor   n. 走道

    短语 Phrases

    run a high fever  发高烧

    as a matter of fact  事实上

    in that case   如果那样

    fill in   填写

    and things like that  等等

    register with   挂(某科)的号

    had better   最好

    take a lif  t坐电梯

    make a left turn  向左拐

    句子 Sentence Patterns

    What seems to be the problem?

    请问哪里不舒服?

    How long have you had the problem?

    这种情况出现有多久了?

    In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

    那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

    Which department should I register with, madam?

    请问我应该挂哪科?

    You'd better go to the medical department.

    您最好挂内科。

    Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

    坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

    相关单词 (人体部位)Related Words

    blood vessel   血管

    vein  静脉

    artery  动脉

    capillary  毛细血管

    nerve  神经

    spinal marrow  脊髓

    lung  肺

    heart  心

    diaphragm  隔膜

    internal organs  内脏

    stomach  胃

    liver   肝脏

    gallbladder  胆囊

    pancreas  胰

    spleen  脾

    duodenum  十二指肠

    small intestine  小肠

    large intestine   大肠

    caecum  盲肠

    vermiform appendix  阑尾

    rectum   直肠

    anus   肛门

    kidney   肾脏

    bladder  膀胱

    penis  阴茎

    testicle  睾丸

    scrotum  阴囊

    urethra  尿道

    ovary  卵巢

    womb  子宫

    vagina  阴道

    相关短语Related Phrase

    take someicine  服药

    feel sick  感到恶心

    feel short of breath  觉得气急

    have noppetite  没有胃口

    have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困难

    chronic disease  慢性病

    suffer from an allergy  过敏

    hear of  听说

    相关表达方式(询问病情)Related Expressions (asking the patient about his/her illness )

    What seems to be the trouble?

    你怎么啦?

    What seems to be the problem?

    你怎么啦?

    What's troubling you?

    你哪里不舒服?

    Wher does it hurt?

    你哪里不舒服?

    In what way are you feeing sick?

    你哪里不舒服?

    What seems to be bothering you?

    你哪里不舒服?

    Tell me what your problem is?

    你哪里不舒服?

    When did the pain start?

    你什么时候开始痛的?

    Which tooth is troubling you?

    你哪颗牙不好?

    What hurts you?

    你哪里不舒服?

    What's wrong with your ear?

    你的耳朵怎么了?

    Since when have you been feeling like that?

    什么时候开始有这种感觉的?

    How long have you had this trouble?

    你得这病有多久了?

    How long has it been this way?

    这样多久了?

    What did you eat yesterday?

    你昨天吃了什么东西?

    Have you take any medicine for it?

    你吃过什么药吗?

    Do you feel tired?

    你感觉疲倦吗?

    Are you feeling sick?

    你感到恶心吗?

    Any vomitting?

    有没有呕吐?

    Are you feeling all right?

    你感觉好吗?

    Are your bowels regular?

    你的大便正常吗?

    Do you cough?

    你咳嗽吗?

    Do you feel short of breath sometimes?

    你有时觉得气急吗?

    Do you have any appetite?

    你吃东西有胃口吗?

    Do you have any difficulty breathing?

    你呼吸有困难吗?

    Does it hurt?

    你通不痛?

    Did you have any pains here before?

    你以前这儿痛过吗?

    Have you ever had this experience before?

    你以前有过这种情况吗?

    Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?

    你过去有没有得过慢性病?

    Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family?

    你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?

    How is your sleep?

    你睡眠怎样?

    Is this cut still painful?

    伤口还疼吗?

    Did you suffer from an allergy?

    你有过敏史吗?

    0/0
      上一篇:医生护士英语会话:为家人预约 下一篇:医生病人英语会话1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)