医务英语会话:初诊
教程:医学英语会话  浏览:850  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    First Visit 初诊医务英语会话

    WOMAN, AGED 29

    女性,29岁

    Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.

    医生:我从你的病历中得知,你10年前曾因甲状腺功能混乱住过院。

    Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.

    病人:对,是这样的。现在我有犯了胃病,我的医生介绍我到您这里来看病。

    Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?

    医生:自从得了甲状腺疾病以来,有过那些症状?

    Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.

    病人:症状可多呢。一年来,我精神非常不好。

    Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?

    医生:看过医生吧?

    Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.

    病人:难受时看过。他让我服用安定药片,使我镇静。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡觉外,我什么事也干不了。

    Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?

    医生:还有其他症状吗?

    Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.

    病人:有,我最近消化不良。

    Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?

    医生:医生给你吃过什么药吗?

    Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.

    病人:给了,他给我开点药,我吃了就好了。

    Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?

    医生:消化系统怎么不好受?

    Patient: All the food stays up here (indicating chest.)

    病人:吃进的东西都停在这里(指胸部)。

    Doctor: When do you get it?

    医生:什么时候觉得难受

    Patient: Two to three hours after food.

    病人:饭后两三个小时。

    Doctor: What is it like? A pain?

    医生:怎么不好?疼痛吗?

    Patient: Yes, a pain.

    病人:是的,很痛。

    Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?

    医生:怎么个痛法?烧痛还是刺痛?

    Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.

    病人:肠胃里胀气,我想把气排掉。

    Doctor: Do you belch?

    医生:打嗝吗?

    Patient: Not much.

    病人不常打嗝。

    Doctor: Does it bother you at night?

    医生:夜间犯病吗?

    Patient: No.

    病人不。

    Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?

    医生饥饿时发作吗?

    Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.

    病人:对,饥饿时胃部特别疼痛,如果不马上吃些东西,我就支持不住。

    Doctor: How is your appetite?

    医生胃口怎么样?

    Patient: Very poor.

    病人:很差。

    Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?

    医生:胃口一向不好吗?

    Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.

    病人:不,10年前才开始疼的。

    Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?

    医生:近几个月变化大吗?

    Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?

    病人:服药后,食物能够往下走了,我也感觉到饿了?

    Doctor: What about your weight?

    医生:你体重怎么样?

    Patient: I'm losing weight.

    病人:体重在下降。

    Doctor: How much do you weight now?

    医生:现在体重是多少?

    Patient: 8st1lb.

    病人:113磅 (1st = 14lb lb=磅)

    Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?

    医生:一年前体重是多少?

    Patient: 9st

    病人:126磅

    Doctor: What about your bowels?

    医生:大便情况如何?

    Patient Terrible.

    病人:很不好。

    Doctor: In what way?

    医生:怎么不好?

    Patient: I'm constipated.

    病人常常便秘。

    Doctor:: How often do you have them opened?

    医生:几天大便一次?

    Patient: Only when I take medicine.

    病人:只有吃了药才能大便。

    Doctor: Every day?

    医生:每天都解大便吗?

    Patient: No, every other day.

    病人:不,隔一天一次。

    Doctor: Does warm weather affect you?

    医生:天气暖和时,你难受吗?

    Patient: No. I prefer warm weather. I sweat less.

    病人:不,我喜欢温暖气候, 我出汗不多。

    Doctor: Do you always sweat?

    医生:你经常出汗吗?

    Patient: Yes, but more recently.

    病人:是的,最近出汗更多了。

    Doctor: All over your body?

    医生:是全身出汗吗?

    Patient: Yes, all over.

    病人:是的

    Doctor: Do you feel depressed, nervous, edgy, and irritable?

    医生:你觉得抑郁、不安、急躁和爱激动吗?

    Patient: I was worse before I got my job.

    病人:是的,找到工作以前,我的病情更重。

    Doctor: When did you start that?

    医生:这样多久了?

    Patient: A month ago.

    病人:1个月前。

    Doctor: Have you been fidgety, have your hands been shaky?

    医生:你一直坐立不安、双手颤抖吗?

    Patient: When I was coming here.

    病人:我到这里时就是这样。

    Doctor: At times of stress?

    医生:是在精神紧张的时候发作吗?

    Patient: Yes. And when something riles me.

    病人:对,或者惹我生气时。

    Doctor: Any trouble with your eyes?

    医生:眼睛有什么毛病吗?

    Patient: No

    病人:没有。

    Doctor: Periods regular?

    医生:月经规律吗?

    Patient: Every month since I had my baby.

    病人:有了孩子后,每月都有。

    Doctor: When was that?

    医生:那是什么时候?

    Patient: Five years ago.

    病人:5年以前。

    Doctor: Do you feel restless?

    医生:你感到躁动不安吗?

    Patient: I couldn't concentrate till I got my job but now I have to,

    病人:未找到工作以前,我精力一直集中不起来,如今不得不专心工作

    Doctor: Is there anything else you've noticed?

    医生:你还有别的感觉吗?

    Patient: No

    病人没有

    Doctor: Has anyone in your family had thyroid trouble?

    医生:家中还有别人有过甲状腺疾病吗?

    Patient: No. I have one sister and two brothers.

    病人:没有。我有一个姐姐和两个兄弟。

    Doctor: Are they well?

    医生:他们都好吗?

    Patient: Yes.

    病人是的。

    0/0
      上一篇:医生病人英语对话6 下一篇:医务英语会话:肺结核

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)