医务英语会话:西药
教程:医学英语会话  浏览:657  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

    Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

    药剂师:你没有药方吗?

    Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

    病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

    Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

    药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

    Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

    病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

    Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

    药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

    Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

    病人:这药有效果吗?

    Patient: Will this really help?

    药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

    Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

    病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

    Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

    药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

    Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

    病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

    Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

    药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

    Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

    病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

    Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

    药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

    Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

    病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

    Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

    药剂师:当然有了。

    Chemist: Of course.

    病人:太好了。

    Patient: That's great.

    药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

    Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

    病人:谢谢你的提醒。

    Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

    药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

    Chemist: Anything else?

    病人:不了,谢谢。

    Patient: No. thank you.

    药剂师:不客气。

    Chemist: You're welcome.

    单词 Words

    relieve  vt 缓解

    prescription  n. 药方

    allergic  adj. 过敏的

    medication  n. 药物

    recommend  vt 推荐

    label   n. 标签

    miracle  n. 奇迹,特效药

    penicillin  n. 盘尼西林

    certificate  n. 证书,证明

    短语 Phrases

    apart from  除……以外

    relieve the pain  缓解痛苦

    see a doctor  看医生

    be allergic to  对……过敏

    pick up  拿起

    according to  根据

    along with  与……一道,除……以外

    boric acid  硼酸

    句子 Sentence Patterns

    Are you allergic to any type of medication?

    你会不会对某些药品过敏?

    I recommend this brand for quick relief.

    推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

    If that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey.

    如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。

    There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

    治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

    The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

    上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

    相关单词 Related Words

    lotion  洗剂

    paste  糊剂

    inhalation   吸入剂

    lozenge  糖锭

    liniment  搽剂

    suppository  栓剂

    antipyretic   退热药

    pain-killer   止痛片

    aspirin  阿司匹林

    morphine  吗啡

    sedative  镇静药

    insulin  胰岛素

    tonic   补药

    glucose  葡萄糖

    anaesthetic  麻醉剂

    ether  乙醚

    ingredient  (药物)成分

    相关短语 Related Phrases

    sleeping pill  安眠药

    oral contraceptive  口服避孕药

    contraceptive drugs  避孕药

    on a full stomach  饭后服用

    shake the bottle well before use  服用前摇匀

    be taken at bed-time  临睡前服用

    be taken when necessary  必要时服用

    on an empty stomach  空腹服用

    for external use  外用

    for oral administration  内服

    相关表达方式 Related Expressions

    Apply this tube of jelly three times a day.

    每天三次搽用这管软膏。

    Are you allergic to any medication?

    你对药物过敏吗?

    Avoid greasy foods.

    不要吃油腻食物。

    Be sure to keep warm and rest.

    注意保暖和休息。

    This eye drops may improve your eyesight.

    这种眼药水可以增进你的视力。

    This is for oral administration.

    这是口服药。

    This medicine will relieve your pain.

    这种药能缓解你的痛苦。

    This solution is for external use only.

    这种溶剂只能外用。

    病人:早上好,大夫。

    Patient: Good morning, doctor.

    药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

    Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

    病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

    Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

    药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

    Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

    病人:给你。

    Patient: Here you are.

    药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

    Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

    病人:谢谢。

    Patient: Thank you very much.

    药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

    Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you?

    病人:是的。

    Patient: Yes, indeed.

    药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

    Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

    病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

    Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

    药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

    Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

    病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

    Patient: How about this cough syrup?

    药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

    Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

    病人:非常感谢。

    Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

    药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

    Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

    单词 Words:

    prescription  n. 药方

    tablet  n. 药片

    syrup  n. 糖浆

    spoonful  n. 勺

    recover  vi康复

    短语Phrases:

    fill the prescription  抓药

    by the way  顺便问一下

    take the medicine  服药

    three times a day  每日三次

    in no time  很快

    句子 Sentence Patterns:

    Can you fill the prescription for me?

    请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

    Please show me the Prescription.

    请把你的药方给我看一下。

    Just a moment, please.

    请稍等片刻。

    Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

    这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

    First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.

    先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

    I hope you will recover in no time.

    祝你早日康复。

    相关单词 Related Words

    prescription  药方

    recipe  配方

    tablet  药片

    pill   药丸

    bolus  大药丸

    powder  药粉,药散

    ointmnet  药膏

    plaster  膏药

    capsule  胶囊

    emulsion  乳剂

    syrup   糖浆

    mixture  合剂

    tincture  药酊

    injection  注射剂

    相关短语 Related Phrases

    proved recipe  验方

    secret recipe  秘方

    medicinal materials  药材

    medicinal liquor  药酒

    medicinal herb  药草

    medicinal liquid  药水

    absorbent cotton  药棉

    adhsiveplaster  胶布

    ethyl alcohol  酒精

    tincture of iodine  碘酒

    distilled water  蒸馏水

    cooling ointment  清凉油

    相关表达方式 Related Expressions

    Please take the medicine according to the instruction.

    请按说明服药。

    I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day.

    你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

    I'll give you a dose of streptomysin.

    我给你一点儿链霉素。

    These tablets are to keep the fever down.

    这些药片是用于退烧的。

    These tablets should clear up the trouble.

    这些药片可以解除病痛。

    These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance.

    这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。

    This is for reducing the fever.

    这个是用来退烧的。

    This medicine will give you quick relief.

    这种药将快速解除你的病痛。

    0/0
      上一篇:医务英语对话:护士长的作用 下一篇:医务英语会话:中药

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)