【医学口语会话】老视眼和屈光不正
教程:医学英语会话  浏览:1106  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
      Doctor : What's wrong with you?

      医生:有什么不舒服?

      Patient: I have had a headache in the last few months .

      病人:近几个月来我常头疼。

      D: Did you have any examinations before?

      医生:以前检查过吗?

      P:I have been examined by a physician and he told me that he found nothing wrong with me .

      病人:请内科医生检查过,他说没发现什么问题。

      D: please tell me about the symptoms.

      医生:请给我讲一下症状。

      P: Sometimes I have a headache and feel pain in my eyes , and it gets worse after I read . I also see dimly close by .

      病人:有时头痛、眼疼,看书后加重。另外看近处不清楚。

      D: How old are you?

      医生:您多大岁数了?

      P: Forty-two.

      病人:42岁。

      D: Let me examine your eyes first . Cover one eye with this patch . Look at the letter which I show you , then tell me which way is the letter “E” facing , up or down , right or left? … Oh , your eyesight is not good. It is only0.5 . According to the examination . I find you have a presbyopia and ametropia . That is why you have a headache and your eyes ache.

      医生:我先测一下您的视力。用这个眼罩遮住一只眼。看我指的字母,告诉我字母“E”的缺口朝哪儿?向上还是向下?向左还是向右?……您的视力不礅 好,只有0.5.根据检查,我发现您得的是老视眼,并有屈光不正。这是造成您头痛和眼疼的原因。

      P: Do I need to wear a pair of glasses?

      病人:我需要戴眼镜吗?

      D: Yes . But you should have an eye test first.

      医生:是的,但应该先验光。

      D: No. But I can make an appoitment for you . Would nine tomorrow be all right?

      医生:不行。但我可以给您定个时间。明天9点可以吗?

      P: Tomorrow is no good I am afraid. I have to go to a meeting.

      病人:明天恐怕不好,我要去开个会。

      D: How about Friday morning?

      医生:星期五上午怎么样?

      P: That is OK.

      病人:可以。

      D: Then come here at 8am. …

      医生:那您上午8点来吧。 ……

      D: It's necessary to dilate the pupils for the eyetest . In this way we can get the exact dioptre.

      医生:验光需要放大瞳孔,这样我们可以得到准确的屈光度。

      P: Is it harmful to dilate pupils?

      病人:放大瞳孔有害吗?

      D: No , But after the pupils have been dilated . You may have some difficulties in reading . Generally you'll get well again in about ten days.

      医生:没有。但在散瞳之后,对看书有些影响。但在一般情况下,10天左右可以恢复正常。

      P: How do you dilate the pupils?

      病人:怎样放大瞳孔呢?

      D: I'll prescribe some eyedrops for you . Please put one drop into your eyes every five minutes six times before you come . Please come here at ten O'clock.

      医生:我给您开点眼药水。在来医院前每隔5分钟点一次,共6次。请10点钟来。

      P: All right. …

      病人:好吧。 ……

      D: Have you used the eyedrops six times already?

      医生:您上够6次眼药水了吗?

      P: Yes . Everything is blurred.

      病人:是的。看什么东西都是模糊的。

      D: That is because your pupils are dilated. Now sit down, and I'll test your eyes. Try these pieces of glasses . Look at the line Which one is better?

      医生:那是因为您的瞳孔散开了。请坐,我来给您验光。试试这些镜片。看这一行。……哪个镜片好些。

      P: The second one is better.

      病人:第二个好些。

      D: And how about this one?

      医生:这个镜片呢?

      P: It's better.

      病人:更好些。

      D: Please sit down here and read a few lines of the book with this pair of glasses . Do your glasses suit you? Do you wamt them?

      医生:请坐下来戴这副镜子读几行字。您觉得眼镜合适吗?要这副吗?

      P: I'll take them.

      病人:我就要这副。

      D: And this one is for you to see close by . Now put on this pair of glasses and try to see from a distance.

      医生:这副眼镜是用来看近处的。现在戴上这副眼镜看远处试试。

      P: I don't se clearly with this pair of glasses.

      病人:戴这副眼镜看不清楚。

      D: Try this one.

      医生:试试这副。

      P: Fine.

      病人:很好。

      D: Please look straight ahead . Let me check the distance between the pupils . It's 55mm. Here is the prescription for you glasses.

      医生:请向前看。我量下瞳孔距离。55毫米。这是您的配镜处方。

      P: Thank you very much.

      病人:非常感谢。

      D: Don't mention it .

      医生:不客气。

    0/0
      上一篇:【医学口语会话】公平对待每一个人 下一篇:医院口语:就诊常用英语(一)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)