社交用语|主管训诫
教程:职场人生  浏览:201  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    ● Praise people first, criticize them second.
    先表扬,再批评。
    ● State the positives first, and the negatives second.
    先陈述正面,再陈述负面。
    ● If you can't present it well, it's worthless.
    如果你无法很好地表达,就毫无价值了。
    ● Negotiation is a very delicate art.
    谈判是一门非常微妙的艺术。
    ● Sometimes you have to be tough; sometimes you have to be as sweet as pie.
    有时你必须态度强硬;有时你必须甜言蜜语。
    ● If you wanna sell something well, you gotta learn as much about the buyer before you meet them.
    如果你想做好销售,在你见买主前,应该尽量多了解他们。
    ● You'll never be successful selling a product that you don't like and don't believe in.
    销售自己不喜欢及不相信的产品,永远都不会成功。
    ● You can't be successful without passion. If you don't love what you're doing, if you don't have passion for it, forget it.
    没有热情你不可能会成功。如果你不喜欢你做的事,如果你对它没有热情,那就放弃吧。
    ● Keeping people positive is the most important thing.
    使人们保持正面思考是最重要的事。
    ● You can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it.
    如果你用心,绝对可以完成任何事情。
    ● I wanna have some praise and some constructive criticism.
    我想要有些赞扬及建设性的批评。
    ● You should know what your customer wants.
    我认为你应该了解你的客户需求。
    ● Don't take offense.
    不要动怒。
    ● You've just learned a big lesson.
    你从教训中学了一课。
    ● I'm very disappointed in you guys.
    我对你们很失望。
    ● You've coming a little close to crossing the line.
    你们差点就越过界线了。
    ● Obviously, there are some areas we could have improved upon.
    显然,有些地方我们是有机会改善的。
    ● I don't get how it happened.
    我不了解它是如何发生的。
    ● You have to prioritize what's important.
    你得区分哪些是重要的。
    ● Business is business.
    在商言商。
    ● Even though it didn't pay off, I think you learned your lesson.
    尽管没有成功,但我认为你从教训中学了一课。
    ● You always have one excuse after another.
    你总是借口一个接着一个。
    ● I hope you take advantage of it.
    我希望你好好把握这次机会。
    0/0
      上一篇:社交用语|工作场合外的社交 下一篇:社交用语|解答

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程