CRI职场英语·催促他人
教程:CRI职场英语  浏览:1124  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     俗话说,时间就是金钱,尤其在现在社会,做事情效率是关键。因此在必要的时候,学会如何催促他人又不伤和气还是很重要的哦。 

     
      Hurry up. The meeting will be started in a minute. 
     
      快点,会议一分钟后就要开始了。 
     
      It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up. 
     
      已经11:30了, 我们抓紧。 
     
      Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us. 
     
      快点吧,大家都等着我们呢。 
     
      Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work. 
     
      快点,不然完不成任务啦。
    国际贸易:运输
     
      运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
     
      Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
     
      哈???沂蔷山鹕椒矫娴模?依羁?摹
     
      Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
     
      我是李凯文。
     
      Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
     
      嗨。我是海伦?派克。
     
      Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
     
      早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
     
      Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
     
      我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
     
      Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
     
      我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
     
      Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
     
      您想要空运多少数量呢?
     
      Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
     
      一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
     
      Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
     
      好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
     
      Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
     
      实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
     
      Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
     
      好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
     
      Kevin: That would be great.
     
      那太好了。
     
      Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
     
      我不确定海运的时间表。
     
      Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
     
      不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
     
      Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
     
      好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
     
      Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
     
      很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
    0/0
      上一篇:CRI职场英语·表达不满 下一篇:CRI职场英语·订货

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程