经典英文电影台词 罗马假日
教程:经典英文电影台词  浏览:7509  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    (可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)

    ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

    安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。

    COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

    伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。

    ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

    安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?

    COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

    伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!

    ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

    安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?

    COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

    伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。

    ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

    安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。

    COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

    伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。

    ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.

    安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。

    COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

    伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。

    ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.

    安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。

    COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

    伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。

    ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

    安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。

    COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

    伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?

    ANN: No, thank you.

    安妮:不,谢谢。

    COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.

    伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。

    ANN: No, thank you.

    安妮: 不,谢谢。

    COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

    伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?

    ANN: Thank you.

    安妮: 谢谢。

    COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

    伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。

    ANN: Trade relations?

    安妮: 贸易关系?

    COUNTESS: Yes.

    伯爵夫人: 对。

    ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

    安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?

    COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

    伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

    ANN: "Youth and progress".

    安妮: “青少年与发展”。

    COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

    伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。

    ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

    安妮: “甜美与高雅”。

    COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

    伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……

    ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

    安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!

    COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

    伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

    *******************************************************************

    额外成就

    spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。

    如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.

    你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?

    常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans

    一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.

    不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。

    0/0
      上一篇:经典英文电影台词 廊桥遗梦The Bridges of Madison County 下一篇:经典英文电影台词 乱世佳人Gone with the Wind

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)