基础商务英语 Unit19:交货谈判 Negotiating delivery
教程:基础商务英语  浏览:2510  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    DON BRADLEY: I' d like you to look at those figures:

    堂.布拉德利:我想请大家看一下这些数字:

    As you can see, the maximum retail price for the Mark 2 must be 60.

    正如大家所看到的,马克二世的最高价格必须是60。

    That means, that to keep our margins, our production costs must be no more than 14 per unit.

    这就是说,为了保持我们的利润,我们的生产成本每件一定不能超过14。

    DEREK JONES: I' d rather have a retail price of 75.

    德里克.琼斯:我宁愿零售价是75。

    I don' t believe that the Mark 2 can be produced for less than 18 per unit.

    我认为马克二世的单个生产成本不会低于18。

    DON BRADLEY: That retail price is not a realistic option, Derek.

    堂.布拉德利:这样的零售价是不实际的,德里克。

    We' ve done the research.

    我们做过了调查。

    DEREK JONES: But it' s not just a toy. This is a genuine breakthrough.

    德里克.琼斯:但这不只是个玩具。这是一项真正的突破。

    DON: Derek...

    堂:德里克……

    DEREK JONES: Let me finish--this is a genuine breakthrough and the market will be prepared to pay a premium price for something that is so advanced.

    德里克.琼斯:让我说完--这是个真正的突破,市场对某种如此先进的东西会有所准备的,他们会愿意出高价。

    DON BRADLEY: Derek, let me...

    堂.布拉德利:德里克, 让我……

    DEREK JONES: Just a minute.

    德里克.琼斯:等一下。

    There is nothing like this on the market, we have to take a chance with it.

    市场上没有老的产品,我们得冒冒险。

    CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I don' d like arguing with you, but I have to agree with Don.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我不想跟你争论,但我不同意你的看法。

    I' m sorry, we can' t take the risk.

    对不起,我们不能冒这个险。

    I say we retail at 60 and produce at 14.

    我的看法是零售价60,生产成本14。

    DEREK JONES: No manufacturer will be able to produce the Mark 2 for 14 per unit and maintain the quality.

    德里克.琼斯:没有哪家制造商能以单个成本14来生产马克二世而又能保证质量。

    CLIVE HARRIS: I would rather not decide anything now.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:我不想现在就下决定。

    DEREK JONES: I would like to show it to Hazelford Systems.

    德里克.琼斯:我想让Hazelford系统公司的人看一下。

    They might be able to produce it for 15 or 16.

    他们或许能以15或16的单价生产。

    KATE MCKENNA: Jenny, could you do something about this fax machine?

    凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,你能解决一下这台传真机的问题吗?

    Phone the company, cancel the rental agreement and get the best deal you can from another firm.

    给传真机公司打电话,取消租赁协议,跟另外一家公司合作,尽力获得最好的条件。

    I' m sick of this.

    我烦透这个了。

    JENNY ROSS: Hello. This is Jenny Ross of Bibury Systems.

    詹妮.罗斯:你好。我是Bibury系统公司的詹妮.罗斯 。

    We hired a fax machine from you and I would like to cancel our rental agreement.

    我们在你公司租了液体台传真机,我现在要取消租赁协议。

    No, I' m sorry.

    不,对不起。

    I would rather just cancel the agreement ...

    我只想取消协议……

    No, we did ask you to send someone yesterday and it still isn' t working properly.

    不,我们昨天确实要求你们派人来维修,但还是不能正常工作。

    I' m sorry, but I have to say no.

    对不起,我不得不说“不”。

    Yes, if you could send someone to collect it tomorrow morning, please.

    是的,请你明天上午派人来回收传真机。

    DANNY MCNEIL: Now let' s turn to the Big Boss.

    丹尼.麦克内尔:现在我们谈“大老板”的事情。

    What is the soonest you can deliver?

    你们最快什么时候可以交货?

    EDWARD GREEN: You can have the first five thousand units before the end of the month.

    爱德华.格林:本月底前你可以得到首批5000件。

    DANNY MCNEIL: I want ten thousand by the end of the month.

    丹尼.麦克内尔:月底前我想要1万件。

    EDWARD GREEN: Well, Mr. Mcneil, that will be difficult,

    爱德华.格林:麦克内尔先生,这太难了,

    but as you have been so understanding over the question of price, I think we can arrange that.

    不过鉴于你在价格问题上对我们的理解支持,我认为我们可以安排的。

    DANNY MCNEIL: What about the balance of the order?

    丹尼.麦克内尔:所订购货物之其余部分呢?

    EDWARD GREEN: We can deliver that in three consignments over the following three months.

    爱德华.格林:我们将在随后的三个月里分三批交货。

    DANNY MCNEIL: I' d rather have everything delivered by the end of May.

    丹尼.麦克内尔:我宁愿在5月底前你们交清所有货物。

    EDWARD GREEN: I can' t promise to do that, but I shall do my best.

    爱德华.格林:我不能保证做到,不过我会尽力。

    MS WONG: First of all, let me welcome all the representatives of Bibury Systems.

    黄女士:先,让我欢迎所有Bibury系统公司的代表。

    I' d like to say that we at Hazelford Systems are delighted that you are considering us as a future supplier.

    我想说,Hazelford系统公司很高兴,你们考虑我们作为今后的供应汤。

    Perhaps I could begin by checking that everyone has a copy of the agenda?

    或许我该问一下各位是不是都有一份会议议程?

    And I' d like to add one extra item, if I may ?could we discuss the question of exchange procedures after item four,

    如果可以……,我想增加一条 ,我们能不能在第四项后讨论交易流程的问题,

    which looks at general payment conditions?

    涉及大概的付款条件?

    So let' s make a start.

    那我们就开始了。

    Mr. Jones, would you like to outline your position on the first item on the agenda: technological specifications?

    琼斯先生,请你大体描述一下对议程第一条:技术规范的看法,好吗?

    DEREK JONES: Thank you.

    德里克.琼斯:谢谢。

    I think that we need to consider a couple of options when we look at this question...

    我认为我们对这个问题应该要考虑几个选择……

    FAX REP: So that' s fine.

    传真机代表:这样就没问题了。

    You can sign the contract when we deliver the machine.

    你们可以在我们送传真机时再签合同。

    JENNY ROSS: How soon can we expect delivery?

    詹妮.罗斯:要等多久能送到?

    FAX REP: Well, would next Tuesday be convenient?

    传真机代表:下周二方便吗?

    JENNY ROSS: No, we really need it today.

    詹妮.罗斯:不,我们今天就很需要。

    FAX REP: I' m afraid that' s just not possible.

    传真机代表:恐怕,这是不可能的。

    JENNY ROSS: Well, what is the earliest you can deliver?

    詹妮.罗斯:那么,你们最早什么时候可以送到?

    FAX REP: We can' t do it before Friday afternoon.

    传真机代表:我们在周五下午前不可能送到。

    JENNY ROSS: Well, I' m afraid we really need the machine by tomorrow at the latest or I' m going to have to look elsewhere.

    詹妮.罗斯:恐怕我们最迟明天就要,不行我去找别家了。

    FAX REP: Okay, I' ll see what I can do.

    传真机代表:好的,我会看看我能做些什么。

    JENNY ROSS: I' m sorry but that just isn' t good enough.

    詹妮.罗斯:对不起,不过这还不够。

    I must have a guarantee of delivery by tomorrow.

    我必须有明天交货的保证。

    FAX REP: I' ll need to speak to my boss.

    传真机代表:我要跟老板说。

    Can I call you back in ten minutes?

    我10分钟后再打回给你,好吗?

    MS WONG: I' m sorry.

    黄女士:对不起。

    This is a very difficult situation.

    这是个很难的形势。

    I understand your problem, but you must see our position.

    我能理解你们的问题,但你也要看到我们的处境。

    We think this is a very exciting project,

    我们认为折射个很令人激动的项目,

    but because we cannot find a compromise I' m afraid we can go no further. 但因为我们不能找到这种的办法,恐怕无法再谈下去了。

    CLIVE HARRIS: We cannot go higher than 14 for 30,000 units.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:我们生产3万件的成本不能高于14。

    That is our final offer.

    这是我们最后的报价了。

    MS WONG: But you must realise that at this price our margin is unacceptable.

    黄女士:但你要认识到,我们的利润是无法接受的。

    So, I think we have covered all the items on today' s agenda,

    我想我们已经谈过了所有议程上的项目,

    I am sorry that we have reached no solution on the final item which is the Mark 2 project.

    很抱歉未能在最后 马克二世这个项目达成解决方案。

    Could I suggest that we adjourn for today and meet tomorrow morning at ten o' clock?

    我建议今天的会议延期,我们明天上午10点再开,好吗?

    JENNY ROSS: Is Clive back yet?

    詹妮.罗斯:克莱夫回来了吗?

    GERALDINE: He phoned about twenty minutes ago--said he was on his way.

    杰拉尔丁:他大约20分钟前打过电话--他说在路上了。

    He didn' t sound very happy.

    听起来,他不怎么高兴。

    JENNY ROSS: Oh dear.

    詹妮.罗斯:哦,天啊。

    I wanted to ask him about taking a couple of days off.

    我还想向他请几天假呢。

    GERALDINE: I' d suggest that you wait.

    杰拉尔丁:我建议你还是等等。

    I don' t think that...

    我认为,不该……

    GERALDINE: Oh, Mr. Harris there' s a message from...

    杰拉尔丁:哦,哈里斯先生有你的留言,来自……

    CLIVE HARRIS: Geraldine, I' m in a meeting with Derek.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:杰拉尔丁,我在和德里克开会。

    Hold all my calls.

    我不接任何电话。

    JENNY ROSS: I see what you mean!

    詹妮.罗斯:明白了!

    GERALDINE: I' ve never seen Derek look so angry.

    杰拉尔丁:我还没看过德里克这么生气过。

    What' s going on?

    发生了什么事?

    JENNY ROSS: I don' t know.

    詹妮.罗斯:不知道。

    Have they had an argument?

    他们争吵了吗?

    KATE MCKENNA:Well! That was an interesting journey!

    凯特.麦凯纳:好啊!!真是有趣啊!

    Twenty minutes of total silence.

    总共沉没了20分钟。

    JENNY ROSS: What' s going on?

    詹妮.罗斯:发生了什么事?

    KATE MCKENNA: I think the word to describe the situation is"eadlock".

    凯特.麦凯纳:我想现在的情况可以用“僵局”来形容。

    CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, you are being unreasonable.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,你是在无理取闹。

    DEREK JONES: Me? Why won' t you move on fourteen?

    德里克.琼斯:我?你为什么不提到14?

    CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, we have been through this.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,关于这一点我们已经谈过了。

    We have agreed our negotiating position.

    我们已经同意了谈判的立场。

    DEREK JONES: I have never agreed to this position.

    德里克.琼斯:我从未同意过这个立场。

    We aren' t offering any flexibility.

    我们不做任何调整。

    They have to protect their margins.

    他们一定要保护他们的利润。

    CLIVE HARRIS: Then we can' t do the project.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:那么我们就不能做我们的项目了。

    DEREK JONES: That' s your decision, is it?

    德里克.琼斯:这是你的决定,是吗?

    CLIVE HARRIS: Derek, I have no choice.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:德里克,我别物选择。

    DEREK JONES: I'm sorry Clive. I can' t accept that.

    德里克.琼斯:对不起,克莱夫。我不能接受。

    CLIVE HARRIS: What are you saying?

    克莱夫.哈里斯:你说什么?

    DEREK JONES: I' m giving in my resignation.

    德里克.琼斯:我要辞职。

    CLIVE HARRIS: That' s ridiculous.

    克莱夫.哈里斯:太荒谬了。

    You' re tired. Sleep on it and we' ll talk in the morning.

    你累了。先睡一觉,我们明早再谈。

    0/0
      上一篇:基础商务英语 Unit18:价格谈判 Negotiating prices 下一篇:基础商务英语 Unit20:达成交易Concluding a deal

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)