第一句:Could you please explain the premisesof your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
A: It would help if you could try to speak a littleslower.
你如果能说慢点就好了。
B: I am sorry.
对不起。
A: It doesn't matter. Could you please explain thepremises of your argument in more detail?
没关系。你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
第二句:We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要贵公司与技术相关的更专门的咨询。
A: It will help you understand the point I am trying to make.
这会帮助您了解我想表达的意思。
B: OK. Thank you.
好的。谢谢。
A: We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要贵公司与技术相关的更多专门的资讯。
B: No problem.
没问题。
其他表达法:
We cannot precede any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner ofpayment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步了解。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for ourproduct.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考虑。