CNN News:美国各地出台法令严禁松垮裤 违者将罚款
教程:2013年07月CNN新闻听力  浏览:1514  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Time now for the "Ridiculist."

    又到了我们的“最为荒谬者”节目环节。

    And tonight, a town in Southern Georgia is taking a stand against one of the gravest dangers facing our nation in modern times.

    今晚乔治亚州南部的一个镇正在反对我们的国家在现代所面临的一场最严重的危害。

    I'm speaking of course about that thing where people wear pants that are way too big for them.

    我说的当然是那人们穿的对他们而言太大的松垮裤子。

    The scourge of saggy pants is finally being addressed by the town of Malty, Georgia which had passed an ordinance banning saggy pants.

    松垮裤子之灾终于在乔治亚州这个麦尔帝小镇被提及, 乔治亚州已通过了一条禁止松垮裤子的法令。

    Under the ordinance , pants can't be more than 3 inches lower than your waist and your under pants cannot be exposed and at least one local resident seems pretty happy about the rule.

    该法案条规定裤子不能低于你的腰超过3英寸,而且不能暴露你的内裤,至少一位当地居民似乎很高兴这条法令的颁布。

    When I go out to eat somewhere,

    当我出去吃饭,

    I don't want to see nobody's under shorts.

    我不想看到任何人的衬裤。

    It's just nothing pretty about that.

    它只是一点也不漂亮。

    Nothing pretty about it.

    不怎么漂亮。

    The city manager says the saggy pants ban is a matter of simple decency , which I suppose is something we can all get behind.

    城市管理者表示松垮裤子禁令是关乎一项简单的礼仪问题,我想这是我们都能支持的。

    But now the good citizens in Malty, Georgia who are caught with saggy pants could face fines up to $200 for repeat offenders and for first offenders $25.

    但是现在乔治亚州麦尔帝的好公民们因为身穿松垮裤子被抓可能面临惯犯处以高达200美元,初犯25美元的罚款。

    It should make a lot of people open their eyes as the that you don't have the $25 away, don’t just perhaps to pull up your pants.

    这应该让很多人瞠目结舌,没有25美元你就无法离开,提起你的裤子也不行。

    But this Georgia town is not the only place, by the way, taking a stand on visible under pants.

    但是这个乔治亚州小镇还不是唯一的地方,顺便说一下,站在自己立场上禁止内裤走光。

    From the Jersey Shore to Louisiana, seems there's a variable crack down on saggy pants.

    从新泽西海岸到路易斯安那州,似乎都有严惩松垮裤子的趋势。

    It's an issue that has been hanging around for a while.

    这个问题已经被提及一段时间。

    In Jacksonville, Florida, few years back, a pastor took a creative approach.

    在佛罗里达州的杰克逊维尔市,几年前,一位牧师带来了一个创造性的方法。

    She started collecting belts to give to kids for free.

    她开始收集皮带,然后免费给孩子们。

    It's very disrespectful for young men for going around in the community with their pants hanging down and their underwear shown.

    在社区四处闲晃的年轻人裤子垂下来,内衣走光是非常无礼的。

    Pull up your pants.

    提起你的裤子。

    Need some help?

    需要帮助?

    Here is a belt.

    这是一条给你的皮带。

    Now I don’t know, I can't tell these kids to pull up their pants without feeling like I'm 100 years old.

    现在我不清楚,我不能告诉这些孩子们提起裤子而不觉得自己像是100岁高龄。

    Back in my days, we wore suspenders and belts and jointing bow ties for high school, and tying onion on my belt too for lunch.

    在我那个时候,我们穿着背带裤,系着腰带和领结去高中,也把洋葱系在我的皮带上吃午饭。

    Our trousers went all the way up to our armpits.

    我们的裤子能高到我们的腋窝处。

    We were happy gosh darn it, back in my day, kind of whole no imitating.

    我们快乐,并没有为此而讨厌, 在我那个时候这一整个趋势没有被模仿。

    I kind of feel like this is a fashion thing and like all fashion things, it will run its course;

    我有点觉得这是一件时尚的事情,就像所有时尚的东西一样,它必然会顺其自然;

    although, if you remember the movie "Clueless," Cher was waxing poetic about saggy pants as far back to the '90s.

    如果你还记得电影《独领风骚》,里面的雪儿对于可以追溯到90年代的松垮裤子会诗意大发。

    I don't get how guys dress today.

    我不明白现如今小伙子们怎么穿衣服。

    I mean, come on.

    我的意思是,想想看。

    It looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and took their greasy hair and covered it up with a backwards cap, we're expected to swoon in it, I don't think so.

    看起来像他们只是跌下床,穿上一些宽松的裤子,还有他们油腻腻的头发,戴上一顶向后帽子遮盖,我们想的是这样,至少我不这么认为。

    That's a good movie.

    那是一部好电影。

    That was back in 1995.

    要追溯到1995年。

    So maybe saggy pants are here to stay and with more and more towns banning them and may be it a matter of pull up or pay up,

    所以也许松垮的裤子会继续保持,而随着越来越多的城镇的禁止,可能就是要么提起裤子要么为它交罚款的问题,

    you can make your check payable to "The Ridiculist."

    你可以把你的支票付给我们的节目。
    译文来源http://www.kekenet.com/

    0/0
      上一篇:CNN News:塔拉万案件逐渐浮出水面 证人与被害人相识多年 下一篇:CNN News:塔拉万继母表达丧失继子之痛

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)