[00:00.59]Are you aggressive?
你认为自己有干劲吗?
[00:03.24]Yes,aggressive enough to do the job.
是的,我做事干劲十足。
[00:06.36]I've always worked in purely sales positions,so being aggressive has been necessary to achieving my goals and the company's goals.
我一直从事销售方面的工作。所以,为了达到自己的目标和公司的目标,有干劲是必要的。
[00:15.06]Of course,it doesn't mean that I believe the end justifies the means.
当然,这并不意味着我会为了达到目的而不择手段。
[00:19.35]I believe in fair play as well.
公平竞争也是我的信念之一。
回答“yes”还是“no” ,要依据应聘职位和企业的情况而定。销售方面的职位一般都要求 aggressiveness,有的企业也崇尚这种精神。相对的,有些职位或企业不需要 aggressiveness,所以回答时应选择其他方面来推销自 己。一般来说,aggressive 是一个带有负面意义的词,如果换成 assertive(坚定而自信)的 话,则有正面意义。
Yes, I would say my nature is to be aggressive.
是的, 我个性干劲十足。
Although now that I'm a little further along in my career, I would describe it as controlledaggression.
然而, 随着工作经验的积累, 我也学会了所谓的有节制的干劲。
That's because being overly aggressive, I've found, can sometimes be counterproductive anddistressing or intimidating to co-workers and even customers.
这是因为我了解到, 有时候干劲太足反而会适得其反, 而且会让同事甚至客户都感觉不舒服或有些生畏。
You also have to be adaptable to the situations and the people you are dealing with, so I can be 110% aggressive or 60% aggressive.
还是应该根据情况和对象的不同来更灵活应对,所以,我现在可以有 110%的 干劲,也可以有 60%的干劲。
It's sophisticated aggressiveness, which is more effective, I believe.
我相信,干劲如果控制得当,对工作是有帮助的。
I've been told I'm assertive rather than aggressive.
有人说我做事很有主见, 但不带有攻击性。
I do not put down or belittle others in order to make my points,
我不会为了坚持自己的主张而刻意贬低别人或轻视别人的意见。
but I have no problem making my points or taking a stand when required.
不过,必要的时候,我还是会将自己的意见表达出来或表明自己的立场。
Do you consider yourself aggressive?
你认为自己冲劲十足吗?