留学生在中国 第9期 Haunted House鬼屋
教程:留学生在中国  浏览:1016  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Chapter 9 Haunted Houses and Burning Money.

    鬼屋和烧纸钱。

    David:There are so many haunted houses in theHalloween.

    万圣节里有好多鬼屋。

    You:I have never been to a haunted house.It mustbe scary.

    我从来没有到过鬼屋,一定很吓人。

    David:Oh, maybe you wouldn't like it.

    哦,可能你不太喜欢。

    You:I don't like that kind of thing. I like to watch scary movies, but I don't like to go to hauntedhouses.

    我不太喜欢那样的东西。我虽然喜欢看恐怖电影,但是我不喜欢去鬼屋。

    David:In fact, they are not haunted.

    实际上,这里并没有鬼。

    You:I know that. They are just people there who pretend to be ghosts.

    我也知道,是有人在那儿装鬼吓人。

    David:Some people enjoy thing scary. Visiting a haunted house is one way. Another way forpeople to get scared is to go on a roller coast ride. A roller coast goes up and down in a circle,and it is very scary.

    有些人喜欢恐怖的东西,到鬼屋去是一种方式,另外一种方式是坐过山车。过山车在铁轨上上上下下翻滚,因此很恐怖。

    You:Yeah, I have heard that.

    是的,我听说了。

    David:I mean, many people like it. Is it popular in China?

    我是说,许多人都很喜欢。这在中国也很流行吗?

    No, we don't really have this in China. We do have a Halloween now. QingMing is a holliday inApril.

    不,我们这里这类东西不多。我们这里也有一个鬼节,就是四月份的清明节。

    You:People make paper houses or paper ghost. They set them on fire as a gife for those whodied.

    人们会造纸房子和纸鬼,把它们放在火里烧,当成是给死人的礼物。

    David:What was the day? what was it called?

    这是什么节日,叫什么名字?

    You:It's called QingMing in Chinese, the tomb-sweeping day. QingMing is a day for meople'smaking paper things and burn them to gieve them to the dead.

    清明节,也就是扫墓节。这一天人们用纸糊成各种东西,烧给死去的人。

    David:Oh, I see.

    哦,原来这样。

    0/0
      上一篇:留学生在中国 第8期 halloween 万圣节 下一篇:留学生在中国 第10期 Dumpling 饺子

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)