留学生在中国 第26期 Celebrity Heartthrobs 影星
教程:留学生在中国  浏览:833  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Chapter 26 Hollywood and Celebrity Heartthrobs.

    第26章好莱坞及好莱坞影星

    David: Are there any actors or actresses that youlike? Who are your favorite movie stars?

    你喜欢哪些演员?你最喜欢的影星是谁?

    You: Yes, I’ve got a few favorites: Tom Hanks ,TomCruise, and Ben Affleck. I like them very much.

    我喜欢好多明星。如:汤姆 · 汉克斯,汤姆 · 克鲁斯,本 · 阿福来克等。

    David: Those guys are known as heartthrobs.

    这些人很让人心动。

    You: What does that mean?

    什么意思?

    David: Heartthrobs are men who make the heart of women throb.

    就是让女人心动的男人。

    You: Oh, I see. They are quite handsome and attractive.

    我明白了,他们很帅,很有吸引力。

    David: Many American movies center around these movie stars. Do you have any thoughtsabout these kinds of American movies?

    许多美国影片的卖点就是这些明星。你对这类美国电影有什么看法?

    You: I think these American movies do not reflect real life. They may be inventive or well-produced, and they may have famous stars and handsome actors, but the stories are so farfrom reality that they are not instructive or meaningful.

    我觉得美国电影不反映现实生活。尽管美国电影构思独特,设计新颖,制作精细,而且有很多偶像派的明星,但故事太脱离实际,没有什么精神价值。

    David: So maybe these movies are more about the action, but there’s no moral to the story.

    也许这些电影更多的关注情节,因而缺乏实际的社会意义。

    You :Exactly! I couldn’t have put it better myself!

    没错,我就是这个意思!

    0/0
      上一篇:留学生在中国 第25期 Hollywood Movies 好莱坞电影 下一篇:留学生在中国 第27期 Movies Violence 电影暴力

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)