留学生在中国 第30期 Close Shop 打烊
教程:留学生在中国  浏览:723  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Chapter 30 Time to Close Shop

    第30章商店该打烊了

    David : Do department stores like this usually closeat 9:30 ?

    这样的百货商店通常是 9:30 关门吗?

    You: Yup.

    是的。

    David : But the workers have to stay afterwards?

    但是员工还得再呆一会儿吧?

    You:Yes, they have to wait for all the customers toleave the building.

    是的,他们必须等所有顾客离开后才能离开。

    David : Do you mean to leave the store?

    你是说离开百货商店吗?

    You : Yes, to leave the store.

    对,离开商店。

    David : And then when the bell rings, all the workers go running. It is interesting. They standstill waiting for the customers, and then all of a sudden, there is a mad dash. It is like they areescaping.

    然后,当铃响时,所有的员工都开始匆忙地离开了。真是太有趣了——他们先是站着等候顾客离开,然后,突然一下就不见了。像是逃跑了。

    You:But they have a meeting in the evening.

    不过,他们晚上有会议啊。

    David : Wait a second. What did the store’s loudspeaker just announce?

    等等,刚才广播里通知什么了?

    You :All workers have a meeting in the evening on the third floor.

    全体员工今晚在三楼开会。

    David : So they all have to go there after work? I think I’ve seen it before in a grocery store.They all line up and the boss tells them what to do and what they did badly.

    这么说,全体员工必须在下班后去三楼吗?我想我曾在一家杂货店门口遇见过这类事情。全体员工排队站在一起,老板吩咐他们要做的事情,并且提出员工们做得不好的地方。

    You :Yes. They talk to the boss and he gives them the orders.

    是的。他们向老板汇报工作。老板吩咐他们做事。

    David : What did the loudspeaker announce just now?

    刚才广播里又通知什么了?

    You :They welcomed all the customers to return to the store.

    说“欢迎您再次光临本店”。

    0/0
      上一篇:留学生在中国 第29期 Girl's Shoes 女孩子的鞋 下一篇:留学生在中国 第31期 Bargain 砍价

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)