留学生在中国 第46期 行业发展 Industry Development
教程:留学生在中国  浏览:726  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Chapter 46 Industry Development

    第46章 行业发展

    David: What is China's pharmaceutical industry like?

    中国的医药业怎么样?

    You: In the past fifty years, China's pharmaceuticalindustry has grown from nothing into a boomingindustry. When the PRC was established in 1949,China's basic pharmaceutical industries were veryweak.

    在过去的50年里,中国的医药业实现了从低潮到繁荣的转变。尽管1949年建国时,中国的医药业还都十分薄弱。

    David: The entire pharmaceutical industry?

    你是在说整个医药行业吗?

    You: Yes, the entire pharmaceutical industry was quite weak at the 1950s.

    对。50年代时,医药业不大景气。

    David: So in the last 50 years it has developed.

    所以,你认为这些发展都要归功于近50年。

    You: Yes, and now China has achieved an important position in the world market as a supplierof raw materials for pharmaceuticals.

    对。中国的药品原料出口已经在世界上占有很重要的地位。

    David: What do you mean?

    怎么讲?

    You: I mean that many multi national companies depend on China for raw materials, and Chinahas cornered about 30% of the market share for pharmaceutical chemicals.

    中国是很多跨国公司的原料供应地,而且它的化学药品在世界市场上的份额达30%之多。

    David: It seems like in the past 50 years China's pharmaceutical market has opened to theworld.

    好像中国的医药市场在过去的50年里一直都是开放的,是吗?

    You: Not exactly. In the first thirty years, China's economy was not open to Western countries.But since the 1980's, in the last twenty years, China's international trade has taken off.

    是这样的。最初的30年里,步伐比较缓慢;改革开放近20年以来,发展越来越快。

    0/0
      上一篇:留学生在中国 第45期 收礼还是不收礼 Refusing and Accepting Gifts 下一篇:留学生在中国 第47期 外企面试 Foreign Company Job Interview

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)