唐顿庄园 57 我们有言论自由
教程:唐顿庄园第一季  浏览:619  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    中英对白

    I don't think that's fair. Not here in the servants' hall.

    跑来下人的地盘大呼小叫真有失身份

    I agree. If she was a real lady, she wouldn't have come down here.

    没错 真正的大家闺秀才不会来这里

    She'd have rung for me and given me the button.

    而会拉铃让我上去给我纽扣

    This isn't her territory.

    这里又不归她管

    We can say what we like down here.

    我们想说什么都可以

    Who says?

    谁说的

    The law.And parliament.There is such a thing as free speech.

    法律 还有国会 每个人都有言论自由

    Not when I'm in charge!

    只要有我在你们就休想在这个家放肆

    Don't push your luck, Thomas.

    别得寸进尺 Thomas

    Now, tea's over. Back to work.

    下午茶结束 都干活去

    You'd better take this.

    你最好别弄丢了

    Friends !Who does she think she's fooling?

    还朋友呢 骗谁呢

    We're not friends. No? No!

    我和她怎么可能是朋友 不是吗 不是

    And you're not friends with the girls neither.

    你和小姐们也一样不是朋友

    We're servants, you and me.

    我们都是下人

    And they pay us to do as we're told. That's all.

    是他们花钱买来听话的人 仅此而已

    0/0
      上一篇:唐顿庄园 56 虚伪的医院 下一篇:唐顿庄园 58 怪异的庄园未来继承者

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)