LANDLADY:Oh, hi. You must be Nina.
哦,嗨。 你肯定就是Nina。
NINA:Yes.
是的。
LANDLADY:Sorry I'm late. Did you find your way alright?
抱歉我迟到了。 你找到你的方向了吗?
NINA:I did, thanks. Your directions were very clear.
我找到了,谢谢。 你的说明十分清楚。
LANDLADY:Good, just must find the keys. Ok, well let me show you around. This is the living room. You can put a sofa over here, and a coffee table there. OK?
好,只是一定要找到关键点。 好的,让我带你四处逛逛。 这是客厅。 你可以在这里放一个沙发,那里放一个咖啡桌。 好吗?
LANDLADY:The kitchen's this way. There's a fridge and a microwave. Have a look yourself.
厨房在这边。 有一个冰箱和微波炉。 你自己看一下。
NINA:I like this.
我喜欢这个。
LANDLADY:This is the bathroom and here's the bedroom, it's lovely and light isn't it?
这是浴室,这里是卧室,很可爱、很明亮对吗?
NINA:It's beautiful.
很漂亮。
LANDLADY:There's a park across the road and the schools are good.
马路对面有个公园,而且学校都很好。
NINA:Yeah, and it's close to my shop. You see, I'm going to open a shop near here.
耶,离我的店很近了。 你看,我准备在这里附近开个商店。
LANDLADY:Oh, how exciting! A shop! So?
哦,真刺激! 一家商店! 所以呢?
NINA:I'll take it!
我要了!
LANDLADY:Excellent, I'll go draw up the paperwork now.
好极了,我现在就去起草文书。
NINA:OK, great.
好的,好极了。