NINA:Hi!
嗨!
SOPHIE:So good to see you I've missed you so much.
见到你太好了,我非常想念你。
NINA:Me too. Hey Eric.
我也是。 嘿,Eric。
ERIC:Hi, Nina . Great to see you.
嗨,Nina。 见到你好极了。
NINA:So, come in, come in. Make yourselves at home.
所以,进来吧,进来吧。 就像在自己家一样,不要拘束。
ERIC:Thanks!
谢谢!
NINA:Here, you can put those over there. Can I get you something to drink?
这里,你可以把那些放在那里。 我给你拿点喝的吧?
ERIC:That would be lovely, thanks.
那肯定很可爱,谢谢。
SOPHIE:Yes, please. Cup of tea?
是的,请。 一杯茶?
NINA:So, how was your trip?
所以,你的旅行怎么样?
SOPHIE:Yeah, it was fine, thanks. Except for Eric and his whining 'are we there yet, are we there yet'?
耶,好吧,谢谢。 除了Eric和他的牢骚‘我们到那儿了吗,我们到那儿了吗’?
ERIC:I was just wondering how much further we had to go. Nina, your flat is lovely.
我只是想知道我们还要走多远。 Nina,你的公寓真可爱。
NINA:Well as you can see there's not much here yet. No sofa, no curtains.
正如你看到的,这里还没有很多东西。 没有沙发,没有窗帘。
SOPHIE:Yeah, that's OK. We can sleep on the floor. What? Come on, stop it!
耶,可以。 我们可以睡在地板上。 什么? 快点,阻止它!
ERIC:No, it's not right.
是的,这是不对的。
SOPHIE:Of course we can.
我们当然可以。
ERIC:It's inappropriate. I really liked the ones with tomato they were the best.
这不合适。 我真的很喜欢那些有番茄的东西,它们是最棒的。
SOPHIE:Nina, let's go and see it. The shop.
Nina,我们走去看看。 商店。
NINA:Really? You want to see it? It's a bit late.
真的吗? 你想看吗? 有点晚了。
SOPHIE:No, it isn't. Come on. I know it's a big step for you. And speaking of big steps. Eric and I have something we want to tell you. We're going to have a baby!
不,不是的。 来吧。 我知道这对你来说是一大步。 而且说起大的步伐... Eric和我有些事想告诉你...我们计划要个孩子!
NINA:Really? Sophie really? A baby. that's great. No, really I'm so happy for you. To the new baby.
真的吗? Sophie,真的吗? 一个孩子...太好了。 不,我真的为你高兴。 给新生儿。
NINA:Cheers. A baby wow!
干杯。 一个孩子,哇哦!
ERIC:I know it's mad.
我知道这很疯狂。
SOPHIE:I know it's totally crazy.
我知道这完全是疯狂的。