迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:给我一个不撕烂你的理由
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:给我一个不撕烂你的理由(视频+mp3下载)

    【剧情简介】辛巴终于找到了刀疤,告诉他现在只有两个选择:要么他让位,要么决一死战。刀疤想拿豺狗们威胁辛巴,却发现早已失道寡助……

    【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

    Mufasa?

    木法沙?

    No,you're dead.

    不!你死了

    Mufasa?

    木法沙?

    No. It's me.

    不,是我

    Simba.

    辛巴?

    You're alive?

    你还活着?

    How can that be?

    怎么可能呢?

    It doesn't matter.

    这不重要

    I'm home.

    我回来了

    Simba?

    辛巴?

    Simba!

    辛巴!

    Oh,I'm a little surprised to see you... alive.

    看到你还活着 真让我有一点…惊讶

    Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.

    给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你

    Oh,Simba,you must understand.

    辛巴,你一定要了解

    The pressures of ruling a kingdom...

    统治一个国度的压力呀!

    Are no longer yours. Step down,Scar.

    这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤

    Oh,well,I would,

    哈…是啊 我会的

    naturally.

    当然会啦!

    However,there is one little problem.

    但是这里有个小问题

    You see them?

    看到他们没有?

    They think I'm king.

    他们认为我是国王

    Well,we don't.

    我们不认为

    Simba's the rightful king.

    辛巴才是合法的国王

    The choice is yours,Scar.

    选择权在你手上

    Either step down or fight.

    退位不然就战斗

    Oh,must this all end in violence?

    难道非要用暴力解决吗?

    I'd hate to be responsible... for the death of a family member.

    我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责

    Wouldn't you agree,Simba?

    你同意吗?辛巴

    That's not gonna work,Scar.

    你说这些都没有用,刀疤

    I've put it behind me.

    我已经把它遗忘了

    But what about your faithful subjects?

    但是你那些忠实的臣民呢?

    Have they put it behind them?

    他们也忘掉了吗?

    Simba,what is he talking about?

    辛巴,他到底在说什么?

    【重点词汇讲解】

    1. Step down, Scar.

    step down:退位、辞职

    例:

    The governor has rejected all calls to step down.

    这位州长拒绝了所有要求他下台的呼声。

    The manager had to step down on account of poor health.

    那位经理由于身体不好,只能辞职不干。

    2. Simba's the rightful king.

    rightful:合法的、公正的

    例:

    Who is the rightful owner of this?

    这个东西的合法所有人是谁?

    Therefore, you will be able to take your rightful place when the time comes.

    因此,在未来的时刻你们将能够获得你们理应享有的。

    3. I've put it behind me.

    put behind:放下、抛在脑后

    例:

    The Buddha mercy, does not represent may put behind the pain.

    佛慈悲,不代表可以忘却痛苦。

    What's done is done and can't be undone, so let us move forward and put behind us all those sorrow.

    错已铸成,悔之无益,所以,让我们向前走,将那些悲哀抛诸脑后。

    4. But what about your faithful subjects?

    subject:国民、臣民

    例:He is a British subject.

    他是英国国民或臣民。

    Occasionally, a dissatisfied subject even threatened the life of the king himself!

    偶而一心怀不满的国民甚至威胁到国王的生命!

    0/0
      上一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:世间一切不过因果报应 下一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:我比木法沙强十倍

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)