迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:你会是个相当悲剧的国王
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:你会是个相当悲剧的国王

    【剧情简介】沙祖断言,按照狮群时代沿袭的风俗,辛巴和娜娜将来一定会结婚。然而辛巴却不以为然,还表示自己当上国王后的第一件事就是破除这些遗风旧俗……

    【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

    Oh,just look at you two.

    哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园

    Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

    大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育

    Your parents will be thrilled...

    你们的父母会很高兴的

    what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what?

    等到你们订婚之后 还有… 什么?

    - Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.

    准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟

    Meaning...?

    意思是…

    One day,you two are going to be married.

    有一天你们俩个会结婚

    恶心…

    I can't marry her.

    我不能娶她耶

    She's my friend.

    她是我的朋友

    Yeah,it'd be so weird.

    对,那实在太奇怪了

    Sorry to bust your bubble...

    很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦

    but you two turtledoves have no choice.

    但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择

    It's a tradition going back generations.

    这是流传了好几世代的传统

    When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go.

    等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事

    - Not so long as I'm around. .

    只要有我在就不准

    - In that case,you're fired

    哦,那你被开除了

    Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that.

    很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我

    Well,he's the future king.

    可是他是未来的国王啊

    Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you.

    对!所以我说什么你都得听

    Not yet,I don't. .

    嘿嘿!现在还不必听

    And with an attitude like that..

    而且由你这种态度

    I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed.

    恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王

    Hmm. Not the way I see it.

    哼!我看才不会呢

    【重点词汇讲解】

    1. Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savannah.

    blossom:开花,兴旺

    例:

    New industries can blossom over night if we find an outlet for their products.

    如果我们为他们的产品找到出路,新的工业一夜间就能出现。

    When men and women are able to respect and accept their differences then love has a chance to blossom.

    只有当男人和女人能够尊重和接受彼此的不同,爱情才有机会繁盛。

    Having no runing for management, the career unable blossom.

    没有良好的经营管理,事业就不会兴旺发达。

    2. Sorry to bust your bubble...

    bust your bubble:坏了美梦

    3. Not so long as I'm around.

    be around:存在

    例:

    Bargains like that may not be around much longer.

    像这样便宜货也许很快就会不复存在了。

    But the reality is that one day he will not be around.

    但事实上,他总有一天将要离去。

    4. I'm afraid you're shaping up to be...

    shape up:成为

    例:

    Peter will shape up into a good businessman.

    彼得将成为一名很好的商人。

    Children can learn pure English through games; and then shape up certain listening and speaking ability with deep interest.

    使孩子在纯正的英语环境中通过游戏学习英语,在具有浓厚的兴趣基础上形成一定的听、说能力。

    0/0
      上一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:我们走得太远了 下一篇:迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:我听说了一个神奇的地方

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程