《新福尔摩斯》第230期:禁卫兵血案
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:634  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    If I try and hug him, stop me. - Certainly not.
    如果我想要抱他 阻止我 - 当然不会.
    Ah, yes. Now onto some funny stories about John.
    啊 说到关于约翰的趣事
    What's wrong? What happened? Why are you all doing that? John?
    怎么回事? 发生什么了? 你们怎么都这个反应? 约翰?
    Oh, Sherlock!
    噢 夏洛克!
    Did I do it wrong? -No, you didn't. Come here.
    我说错了吗? - 没有 过来这儿.
    I haven't finished yet. - Yeah, I know, I know.
    我还没说完呢 - 我知道.
    So onto some funny stories now... - Can you wait till I sit down?
    说到约翰的趣事... - 你能等我坐下吗?
    So, onto some funny stories about John.
    所以 说到约翰的趣事
    If you could all just cheer up a bit, that would be better.On we go.
    如果你们情绪能高涨一点的话 效果会更好,就是这样
    So for funny stories, one has to look no further than John's blog.
    说到有趣的事 只要看看约翰的博客就好
    The record of our time together.
    记录了我们一起的时光
    Of course, he does tend to romanticise things a bit,but then, you know, he's a romantic.
    当然 他经常会把事情浪漫化.但他就是个浪漫的人
    We've tackled some strange cases.The Hollow Client...
    我们破了很多奇案.《隐形客户》
    The Poison Giant...Get down, John!
    《毒巨人》...约翰 趴下!
    We've had some frustrating cases...
    也有很多令人懊恼的案子...
    What is that?
    那是什么?
    A French decathlete found completely out of his mind,surrounded by 1,812 matchboxes,all empty except this one.
    一位法国十项运动员完全失去理智,被1812个火柴包围,全部火柴盒都是空的.除了这一个
    And what's in that one? - Inexplicable.
    这盒子里面有什么? - 令人费解
    Touching cases...
    让人唏嘘的案件...
    She's going to ring the doorbell.Oh, no. She's changed her mind.
    她要按门铃了,不 她改主意了
    Oh, she's going to do it. No, she's leaving.She's leaving. Oh, she's coming back.
    她会去按的 不 她要离开了.她离开了 她又回来了
    She's a client, she's boring. I've seen those symptoms before. - Hmm?
    她是位无聊的客户 我见过这些表现 - 嗯?
    Oscillation on the pavement always means there's a love affair.
    徘徊在人行道上通常是受情所困
    And of course I have to mention the elephant in the room...
    当然我要提一下房中的大象...
    But we want something very particular for this special day, don't we?
    但在这特别的日子,我们要说些非常特别的事 不是吗?
    The Bloody Guardsman...
    禁卫兵血案...

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第229期:感人肺腑的发言 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第231期:婚前焦虑症

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程