《新福尔摩斯》第255期:平淡无奇的生活满足不了John
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:365  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You've seen a lot of injuries, then? Violent deaths?
    那你一定目睹过无数创伤 致命的伤
    Enough for a lifetime.' - 'Want to see some more?
    这辈子都看够了 -还想看更多吗
    Oh, God, yes.
    这还用说
    The game is on.
    游戏开始了
    I know it's early. Really, I'm sorry.
    我知道现在很早 真的很抱歉
    Is that Kate? - Yeah, it's Kate.
    是凯特吗 -是的
    Invite her in?
    请她进来啊
    Er, sorry, yes, do you want to come in, Kate?
    抱歉 要进来坐坐吗 凯特
    It's okay.
    没事的
    There you go. - It's Isaac.
    请用. - 是艾萨克
    Oh, your husband? - Son.
    你丈夫吗? - 儿子
    Son, yeah. - He's gone missing again. Didn't come home last night.
    儿子啊. - 他又失踪了,昨晚没回家
    The usual. - He's the drugs one, yeah?
    还是老一套. - 他是癮君子吧
    Er, yeah, nicely put, John.
    说得真委婉,约翰.
    But is it Sherlock Holmes you want?Because I've not seen him in ages.
    你要找的是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?我已经几百年没见过他了
    About a month. - Who is Sherlock Holmes?
    是一个月. - 夏洛克·福尔摩斯是谁?
    See, that does happen.
    还是有人不知道他.
    There's a place they all go to, him and his friends.
    他和朋友们常去一个地方
    They all do whatever they do.
    在那裡做他们做的那些事
    Shoot up, whatever you call it.
    嗑药 还是什麼的
    Where is he? - It's a house,it's a dump. It's practically falling down.
    他在哪? - 一栋房子裡.就是栋废楼 都快塌了
    No, the address? Where, exactly?
    我是问地址 地址在哪
    Seriously? - Why not?She's not going to the police, someone's got to get him.
    不是吧 - 怎麼了,她不肯去找警察 总得有人去找他儿子
    Why you? - I'm being neighbourly.
    為什麼是你? - 做个好邻居嘛.
    Since when?
    什麼时候开始的?
    Ha, since now. Since this exact minute.
    现在开始,从这一秒开始.
    Why are you being so...? - What?
    你為什麼这麼... - 怎麼?
    I don't know, what's the matter with you?
    我不知道,你怎麼了?
    There is nothing the matter with me.Imagine I said that without shouting. - I'm trying.
    我什麼事都没有,就当我刚才没大喊大叫 - 儘量吧.
    No, you can't come, you're pregnant.
    你不能来,你怀孕了.
    You can't go, I'm pregnant!
    你不能去,我怀孕了.
    What is that?!
    那是什麼?
    It's a tyre lever. - Why?
    撬棒. - 用来做什麼?
    Cos there were loads of smackheads in there and one of them might need help with a tyre.
    因為裡面都是癮君子,也许有人需要用它卸轮胎呢
    If there's any trouble, just go, I'll be fine.
    要是有麻烦的话,马上走,我没事的.
    John, John, John, John...It is a tiny bit sexy.
    约翰 约翰...刚才还挺帅的
    Yeah, I know.
    我知道

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第254期:至Sherlock的委托信 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第256期:交于高级罪犯,你们还是嫩了点

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程