《新福尔摩斯》第256期:交于高级罪犯,你们还是嫩了点
教程:​新福尔摩斯(3季全)  浏览:471  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Hello?
    有人吗
    What do you want? - Excuse me.
    你想干什麼 - 不好意思
    Oh, no, you can't come in here!
    不 你不能进来
    I'm looking for a friend. A very specific...friend.
    我要找个朋友 一个特定的朋友
    I'm not just browsing.
    我不是在瞎找
    You've got to go. No-one's allowed here.
    你得离开 这裡不欢迎外人.
    Isaac Whitney, you seen him?
    艾萨克·惠特尼 你见过他吗?
    I'm asking you if you've seen Isaac Whitney
    我问你见没见过艾萨克·惠特尼.
    and now you're showing me a knife.Is it a clue?
    你却掏出把刀,这是在暗示我吗?
    Are you doing a mime?
    你是在演默剧吗?
    Go. Or I'll cut you.
    滚 不然我捅了你.
    Oh, not from there. Let me help.
    那太远了 我帮你.
    Now, concentrate. Isaac...Whitney?
    集中精神 艾萨克·惠特尼在哪裡?
    OK, you asked for it.
    你自找的.
    Right. Are you concentrating yet?
    好了 能集中精神了吗?
    You broke my arm!
    你弄断了我的手臂.
    No, I sprained it.
    没 只是扭伤而已.
    It feels squishy. Is it supposed to feel squishy?
    好像在吱吱作响 这没问题吗?
    Feel that! - Yeah, it's a sprain.
    你摸摸啊. - 就是扭伤而已
    I'm a doctor, I know how to sprain people.Now where is Isaac Whitney?
    我是医生 我知道怎麼扭伤别人,艾萨克·惠特尼在哪?
    I don't know! Maybe upstairs.
    我不知道 也许在楼上.
    There you go. Wasn't that easy?
    这就对了 多简单
    No, it was really sore.Mental, you are!
    不 真的很疼,你这个神经病.
    No, just used to a better class of criminal.
    没 只是习惯跟高级些的罪犯打交道
    Isaac? Isaac Whitney?
    艾萨克 艾萨克·惠特尼?
    Isaac?
    艾萨克?
    Hello, mate. Sit up for me, sit up.
    兄弟 坐起来 坐起来.
    Dr Watson? - Yep.
    华生医生? - 是我.
    Where am I?
    我在哪裡?
    Arse-end of the universe with the scum of the earth. Look at me.
    充满人渣的宇宙尽头 看著我.
    Have you come for me?
    你是来找我的吗?
    Do you think I know a lot of people here?Hey, all right?
    你觉得我在这裡还认识别人吗?没事吧?
    Oh, hello, John. Didn't expect to see you here.
    好啊 约翰 没想到能在这裡碰到你.
    Come for me too?
    你也是来找我的吗?

    点击查看 BBC《新福尔摩斯》全季 更多精彩内容

    0/0
      上一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第255期:平淡无奇的生活满足不了John 下一篇:《新福尔摩斯》第257期:最棒的新游戏开始

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程