金融口语实战回话第18期:银行业务 透支罚金
教程:金融口语实战会话  浏览:758  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A:Would you like to ask any questions?

    请问有什么问题吗?

    B:I need to know about the fees.

    我想问问关于费用的问题。

    A:What kind of fees?

    那是什么费用呢?

    B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.

    就是信用卡透支费。

    A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.

    是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。

    B:What’s the fee?

    怎么算的?

    A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.

    每次25美元。

    B:How is that a small fee?

    怎么会有这样的费用?

    A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.

    这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。

    B:I see.

    好吧。

    A:Do you have any more questions?

    请问还有别的问题吗?

    B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.

    暂时还没有,谢谢你。

    words:

    单词:

    1.fee n.

    费用,支酬金,小费

    It's unusual for sino customers to pay fees to the waiter.

    国内的消费者没有给服务生小费的习惯。

    2.overdraft vt. & n.

    透支,透支额

    Overdrafting is not a good habit of consuming.

    透支额度消费不是个好习惯。

    3.keep somebody from doing something

    阻止,防止某人做某事

    Rules are setting to keep everyong from behaving illegally.

    规则的设立是为了防止人们犯罪。

    0/0
      上一篇:金融口语实战会话第17期:银行业务 汇款查询 下一篇:金融口语实战会话第19期:银行业务 取款变转账

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)