你们找到了破损的原因吗?
It is obvious that it was due to careless packing.
很明显包装太马虎了。
Not yet, we'll let you know when we find out the reason.
还没,我们查明后会通知贵方。
Would you agree to a replacement?
你方是否同意换货?
If there are no other choices, I'd have to.
如果没有别的办法,我只好同意。
Yes, but you must make the replacement quickly.
是的,但换货必须尽快进行。
No, we'd rather you to sell these goods at a discount.
不,我们希望你方降价销售这些商品给我方。
Don't you agree?
您难道不同意吗?
What you say is partly true.
你听说的有一部分是对的。
I am for your idea.
我赞成你的主意。
What was the percentage of breakages and leaking?
破损及渗漏的百分比是多少?
About 25% were broken and 20% were leaking.
大约25%破损,20%渗漏。
There is no leaking, but 30% were broken.
没有渗漏的货物,但30%的货物破损。
What will happen if the importer finds the shortage of commodities?
进口商发现货物短缺怎么办?
They can ask for compensation.
他们都可以要求赔偿。
They can ask for refund.
他们可以要求退款。