最近蔡依林与锦荣约会被拍到,158的蔡依林站在189的锦荣身边,让170的妹纸羡慕不已。有调查显示,170的妹纸更不好找男盆友……现在是什么世道?一米七的妹子居然被嫌弃?诶,真是萝卜白菜各有所爱!话说回来,关于“嫌弃”的表达方式都有哪些呢?
170?It's too tall.
一米七 太高了
That bugs me.
让我心烦!使我嫌弃!
Something that is annoying, like we could say the subway bugs me.
一些让人讨厌的东西 就像我们可以说地铁让我很心烦
Please another one.
请再说一个
We can say that gets on my nerves.
我们可以说那让我心烦意乱(让我嫌弃)
Gets on your nerves like it happens again and again and again...
骚动你的神经 就像它一遍又一遍地折磨你
You feel really angry, maybe explode.
你觉得非常生气 没准就爆发了
Please a third.
请来第三个。
A pain in the neck.
脖子上的痛。
If something is annoying, we can say it's a pain in the neck.
如果有些东西是烦人的 我们可以说那厮脖子上的痛
Or some people say a pain in the ass.
或者有人会说屁股上的痛
总结:
1、That bugs me.
2、that gets on my nerves
3、A pain in the neck.
4、A pain in the ass
(New Channel)
相关阅读: