公众人物毕业演讲第21期:比尔盖茨夫妇于斯坦福大学(2)
教程:公众人物毕业演讲  浏览:768  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    When we want to learn more about the immunesystem

    当我们想更深入理解免疫系统

    to help cure the worst diseases,

    帮助治疗最严重的疾病时

    we work with Stanford.

    我们找到斯坦福一同合作

    When we want to understand the changinglandscape of higher education in the United States,

    当我们想了解美国高等教育现状的改变趋势

    so that more low-income students get college degrees,

    帮助更多低收入家庭的学生获得大学学位时

    we work with Stanford.

    我们找到斯坦福一同合作

    This is where genius lives.

    斯坦福是一个盛产天才的地方

    There's a flexibility of mind here,

    这里的思想充满了灵活性

    an openness to change, an eagerness for what's new.

    开放性和创新性

    This is where people come to discover the future, and have fun doing it.

    斯坦福是促进人类探索未来并乐于其中的地方

    Now, some people call you all nerds

    有些人把你们称作"书呆子"

    and we hear that you claim that label with pride.

    听说你们很喜欢这个称谓

    Well, so do we.

    我们也很喜欢

    0/0
      上一篇:公众人物毕业演讲第20期:比尔盖茨夫妇于斯坦福大学(1) 下一篇:公众人物毕业演讲第22期:比尔盖茨夫妇于斯坦福大学(3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)