洪恩小乌龟学美语动画视频第30集:富兰克林的潜水艇
教程:洪恩小乌龟学美语动画视频  浏览:990  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    30 富兰克林的潜水艇 Franklin'S SUBMARINE

    富兰克林有小火车,棒球手套还有很多好玩的玩具,但是富兰克林就快有自己的“潜水艇”了,还没有哪个小朋友有这个玩具呢。

    Frankin could count by twos and tie his shoes. He had a train set ,a ball glove and lots of funny things to play with.But one day Franklin had the chance to own his very own submarine.

    FRANKLIN:Get out of there. Ahhh

    富兰克林:给我出来。啊

    BEAR: what are you doing Franklin?

    小熊:富兰克林,你在干什么?

    FRANKLIN: Selling some of my toys.But I’d better put a warning label on this one.

    富兰克林:我在卖我的玩具。但是我最好在这上面贴上一个警告标签。

    BEAR: You ’re selling your train set? But you still have lots of fun playing with it

    小熊:你要卖你的玩具火车?可是你很开心地和小火车玩啊。

    FRANKLIN:I know .But I’ll have even more fun playing with this.

    富兰克林:我知道。但是我会玩的更开心.

    BEAR: Wow! You’re getting a submarine?!

    小熊:哇!你要买一艘潜水艇?

    FRANKLIN:Uh huh. I’ve got half the money for it already. I just to sell some of my stuff to get the other half.

    富兰克林:是呀。我已有一半的钱来买它。我只需要卖出去我得一些玩具就能筹到另一半钱了。

    BEAR:Gee, I don’t know anybody who has their own submarine.

    小熊:呀,我还不知道有任何人拥有自己的潜水艇呢!

    FRANKLIN: It’s going to be great! I will be able to go underwater with it in the pond. Maybe I’ll see some strange creatures that no one’s ever seen before. Maybe I’ll find some sunken treasure.

    富兰克林:会非常好玩的!我就要能用它在池塘里潜水了.也许我会看到一些别人从没见过的怪物。也许我会发现在水底的财宝。

    BEAR:That would be fantastic!

    小熊:哪真是太好了

    FRANKLIN:Look , it even has a periscope

    富兰克林:你看,它甚至还带一个潜望镜。

    BEAR:Hey! I know how you can send away for the submarine right away and keep your train set.

    小熊: 嗨!我知道怎么才能立刻去邮购这艘潜水艇,还能保留你的玩具火车。

    FRANKLIN:you do?

    富兰克林:: 你知道?

    BEAR:Yup! I’ll pay for half

    小熊: 是啊!我来付另外一半钱。

    FRANKLIN:Really?

    富兰克林::真的?

    :BEAR :Sure! We’re best friends. Submarine could belong to both of us.

    小熊: 当然了!我们是最好的朋友嘛。潜水艇就能属于我们俩了。

    FRANKLIN:Okay, it’s a deal! Thanks Bear!

    富兰克林:好,一言为定!谢谢你,小熊!

    BEAR:You’re welcome.

    小熊: 不客气。

    FRANKLIN: I’ll even let you be the Captain!

    富兰克林:我甚至可以让你当船长。

    BEAR:This is your Captain speaking…Captain Bear. All right crew, let’s clear the deck. I want these toys back where they belong! And that’s an order!

    小熊: 现在是你船长在讲话……小熊船长。好吧,船员。把甲板清理干净。把这些玩具放回去。这是命令!

    FRANKLIN: Aye, aye, Captain!

    富兰克林:是,船长!

    FRANKLIN: Honk! There is mail! Mr. Badger! Did you bring my …Awwwww…only letters again?

    富兰克林:砰!来信了!獾先生,您带来了我的……呃……又是只有信件?

    Mr. Badger:Sorry, Franklin. No submarine today.

    獾先生:对 不起,富兰克林。今天潜水艇还没到。

    FRANKLIN:But I’ve been waiting for two whole weeks.

    富兰克林:但是我已经等了整整两个星期了。

    Mr. Badger:Well…Sometimes these things take a while. But as soon as it arrives, I’ll come directly to your house first, hmm?

    獾先生: 唔……有时邮寄这种东西要费些时间。不过只要它一到,我会直接先到你这儿的,嗯?

    FRANKLIN:Okay, thanks Mr. Badger.

    富兰克林:好吧,谢谢,獾先生。

    Mr. Badger: Yes, This mailbag is heavy enough as it is. If I have to carry a submarine too, I’ll want to get it delivered as soon as possible

    獾先生::这个邮袋已经够重的了。如果我还要背上一个潜水艇,我肯定想把它尽快送到你这儿的,

    Mr. Badger:What are you doing Franklin?

    獾先生: 你在干什么呢,富兰克林?

    FRANKLIN: Oh, hi Mr. Badger. I’m just checking out a launch site for my submarine whenever it gets here

    富兰克林:噢,嗨!獾先生。我只是在给我的潜水艇找一个下水的地点 ,不管它什么时候能到。

    Mr. Badger: A Package came for you today.

    獾先生::今天有你的一个邮包。

    FRANKLIN:It did? Let’ s go get it! Maybe Dad can drive us to the post office. Will it fit into our car? How big is it?

    富兰克林:真的?我们一块去拿吧。也许我爸爸能开车送我们到邮局。它能放进我们的汽车里吗?它多大?

    Mr. Badger:It’s right here.

    獾先生: 它就在这儿

    FRANKLIN:Huh? That’s not my submarine.

    富兰克林: 啊?那不是我的潜水艇

    Mr. Badger:Well , whatever it is, it’s addressed to you. Goodbye Franklin…I’ve got to get back to my route

    獾先生: 不管它是什么,它是寄给你的。再见,富兰克林,我得继续去送信了

    FRANKLIN:See yeah,…Thanks.

    富兰克林:回头见,……,谢谢

    FRANKLIN:Open here. Oh, no…it can’t be.

    富兰克林:从这儿打开。噢,不……它不可能是……

    BEAVER: Hey Franklin, do you want to go swimming?

    海狸:嗨,富兰克林。你想去游泳嘛?

    FOX:What’s with all the cardboard?

    狐狸:这些纸板是干什么用的?

    FOX:Hey, this looks like a toilet seat lid. Errrrrr.

    狐狸: 嗨,这块看起来像个马桶盖子。呃。

    FRANKLIN :That piece is the main hatch to my submarine

    富兰克林:这块纸板是我得潜水艇的主舱盖。

    BEAVER: What?! No way! This is submarine you sent away for?

    海狸::什么?不可能!这是你邮购的那个潜水艇?

    FOX:The one you’ve been telling us about for weeks?

    狐狸:这就是那个你和我们讨论好几周的潜水艇?

    FRANKLIN:I can’t believe it either.

    狐狸:我也不能相信

    BEAVER:It should be lots of fun…as soon as you don’t get it wet

    海狸:应该会很好玩…只要你不把它弄湿!

    FRANKLIN:It doesn’t look anything like the one in the picture.

    富兰克林:它一点也不象图片上的潜水艇

    BEAVER: They always make things look really good in a picture.

    海狸:他们总是在图片上把东西弄得特别棒

    FOX:I don’t buy anything unless I can try it first.

    狐狸:除非我能先试试,我不会买任何东西

    BEAVER: You mean like those X-ray glasses, you sent away for? The ad said you’d be able to see right through walls.

    海狸:你是说那些你邮购的X光眼镜吗?广告上说,你能用它看透墙壁

    FRANKLIN:Really? Did they work?

    富兰克林:真的吗?真的能吗?

    FOX:Well…sort of if the wall had a window.

    狐狸:从某种意义上说,如果这面墙有窗户的话

    BEAVER:They were just sunglasses that said X-ray on them.

    海狸::它们只是一些据说上面有X光的太阳镜

    FOX: How was I supposed to know? Besides that was a long time ago

    狐狸:我怎么可能知道这些呢?而且那是很早以前的事了。

    FRANKLIN:At least you didn’t spend your friends money too. How am I going to tell Bear?

    富兰克林:至少你没有花掉你朋友的钱。我该怎么跟小熊说呢?

    BEAVER:I don’t know. But if somebody talked to me into buying a cardboard submarine , I’d be pretty mad

    海狸: 我不知道。不过如果有人说服我去买一个纸板做的潜水艇的话,我会气疯了的

    FOX:I’d want my money back

    狐狸:我会想要回我的钱

    BEAVER:You didn’t read that this ad ,did u ,Franklin?

    海狸::你没有读这个广告,是吗,富兰克林?

    FRANKLIN: Yes I did …Most of it anyway.

    富兰克林:我读了,至少是大部分文字

    BEAVER:Did you read this part?

    海狸:你读过这个部分吗?

    BEAVER :“Not for use in water.”

    海狸: “不能在水中使用。”

    FRANKLIN :I know that now.

    富兰克林:现在我知道这个了。

    BEAVER :But it also says here you can return it and get your money back,if you’re not completely satisfied.

    海狸:不过这上面也说,如果你对产品不是完全满意的话,可以退货,拿回你的钱,

    FRANKLIN :I’m not completely satisfied. I’m not even satisfied a little bit

    富兰克林:我不是完全满意。我根本一点儿都不满意。

    BEAVER :Well then ,send it back.

    海狸:那好,就把它寄回去吧。

    FRANKLIN :Yeah, that’s what I will do. Thanks Beaver.

    富兰克林是啊,这正是我要做的。谢谢你,海狸。

    BEAVER :Next time you two are going to buy something out of a comic book, talk to me first. X-ray glasses. Cardboard submarines. You guys are unbelievable!

    海狸:下次你们俩要是想买漫画书上推荐的东西,还是先跟我商量商量吧。X光眼镜。纸板做的潜水艇。你们两个家伙真是不可思议。

    FRANKLIN :And since it’s not really what I thought it was going to be, I’m returning it to get my money back Mr. Badger.

    富兰克林:因为这东西不是原本我设想的样子,所以我准备把它退回去,拿回我的钱,獾先生。

    Mr. Badger: Now let’s see. That’ll be four dollars and twenty-five cents.

    獾先生让我看看。你要交四块两毛五。

    FRANKLIN :What do you mean? I’m sending it back.

    富兰克林:您是什么意思?我是要把它退回去。

    Mr. Badger: Yes, four dollars and twenty-five cents is the cost of postage. You know, how many stamps you’ll need

    獾先生:是啊,四块两毛五是你要付的邮费钱。你该知道,要用多少邮票。

    FRANKLIN :But…we already paid almost nine dollars for it

    富兰克林:可是…我们已经为它付了近九块钱了。

    Mr. Badger: Well they’ll send your money back when they receive the submarine.

    獾先生:哦,当他们受到潜水艇的时候,他们会把钱给你寄回来。

    FRANKLIN :I already spent all my money…and Bear’s too.

    富兰克林:我已经花掉了我所有的钱…还有小熊的钱。

    Mr. Badger: I’m afraid that sometimes these money-back guarantees aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.

    獾先生:恐怕有时这些退款保证并不完全像他们说得那样好。

    FRANKLIN :I should mail myself to the Arctic before Bear finds out.

    富兰克林:我最好在小熊发现之前把自己寄到北极去。

    BEAR: Geeee…this is weird, Franklin. Did you get that feeling like this has happened before

    小熊:哎呀…这很很奇怪,富兰克林。你有没有感觉到好像以前发生过这事?

    FRANKLIN :It did happen before, Bear. I had a yard sale last month. remember? I’m having another one.

    富兰克林:以前确实发生过,小熊。我上月卖国一次旧玩具,记得吗?

    BEAR: Oh yeah…You were making some money to buy our submarine. Are you going to order another one so we can have underwater races?

    小熊:是啊…你上次是想筹点钱买潜水艇。你是准备再买一个?好让我们可以进行水下竞赛吗?

    FRANKLIN :Uh…No…I need the money for something else.

    富兰克林:呃…不是…我需要钱去做点别的事。

    BEAR: Hey! What’s this?

    小熊:嗨!这是什么?

    FRANKLIN :That?…Oh it’s something I got in the mail

    富兰克林:那个?….噢,那是我收到的东西

    BEAR: Aren’t you going to open it?

    小熊:难道你就不想打开看看吗?

    FRANKLIN :Maybe tomorrow

    富兰克林:也许明天我会的

    FRANKLIN :I’m I’m pretty busy right now.

    富兰克林:我,我现在挺忙的。

    BEAR: Aren’t you curious to know what it is

    小熊:难道你就不想知道这里面是什么吗?

    FRANKLIN :I already know what it is Bear. It’s our submarine.

    富兰克林:我已经知道哪里面是什么了。这就是我们的潜水艇

    BEAR: That’s funny. There’s really a submarine in there?

    小熊:这太可笑了。里面装的真的是我们的潜水艇吗?

    FRANKLIN :I couldn’t believe it either…But, don’t worry, Bear, I’m sending it right back.

    富兰克林:我也不敢相信…但是,不要担心,我会把它退回去的。

    BEAR: You are?

    小熊:你要这么做吗?

    FRANKLIN :Yeah. I just have to make enough money for all the postage stamps. When they get their submarine back, we’ll get our money back.

    富兰克林:是啊,我得先有足够的钱去买邮票。当他们收到潜水艇的时候,我们就能拿回我们的钱了。

    BEAR: It sure is flat. What’s it look like? Ooops!

    小熊:它确实够扁的。它是什么样子的?呀!

    FRANKLIN :That’s what it looks like

    富兰克林:这就是它的样子。

    BEAR: What part of a submarine do you think this is?

    小熊:你觉得这是潜水艇的哪个部分啊,

    BEAR: Whoa! A periscope! Hey, it works too!

    小熊:哇!一个潜望镜!嗨,它能用呢!

    FRANKLIN :It does?

    富兰克林:是吗?

    BEAR: Look!

    小熊:看!

    FRANKLIN :I can see right over your head! Too bad we can’t keep this and send the rest back.

    富兰克林:我正好能看到你的头顶。可惜我们只能把这个留下,而把其余的寄回去.

    BEAR: Maybe we should just keep the whole thing Franklin.

    小熊:或许我们应该把这些全留下来,富兰克林。

    FRANKLIN :What good is it? It’s only cardboard.

    富兰克林:还有什么用呢?它们只是一堆纸板罢了。

    BEAR: Cardboard might not be so bad .We’ll be able to pick it up and move it wherever we want.

    小熊纸板也许并不是那么糟。我们可以把它拿起来,放到任何我们想放的地方。

    FRANKLIN :I guess.

    富兰克林:也许吧。

    BEAR: Look. Portholes. We’ll be able to see out in any direction.

    小熊:你看,舷窗。我们能从任何方向朝外看。

    FRANKLIN :But we can’t take it in the water.

    富兰克林:可是我们不能把它放在水里。

    BEAR: So. We can still have fun with it.

    小熊:的确,不过我们还能拿它来玩。

    FRANKLIN :Yeah…maybe you’re right Bear.

    富兰克林:是啊……或许你说的对,小熊。

    BEAR: You know what my dad always says.

    小熊:你知道我爸爸总是说什么吗?

    FRANKLIN :What?

    富兰克林:说什么?

    BEAR: If someone sells you a bruised apple, don’t make a fuss, make applesauce.

    小熊:如果有人卖给你一个碰伤了的苹果,不必生气,只要把它做成苹果酱就行了。

    FRANKLIN :And what if someone sells you a cardboard submarine?

    富兰克林:如果有人卖给你一个纸板做的潜水艇呢?

    BEAR:I dunno. Make applesauce anyway. It tastes great.

    小熊:我不知道。还做成苹果酱就行了。苹果酱的味道好极了。

    FRANKLIN :Oh Bear…Come on, let’s put this things together.

    富兰克林:噢,小熊……快点!我们把潜水艇装起来吧。

    BEAR: Hey, that’ Captain Bear, remember.

    小熊:嗨,这是小熊船长,记住。

    BEAR:I think it’s time to explore the ocean floor.

    小熊:我看现在该去海底探索了。

    FRANKLIN :Aye, Aye Captain

    富兰克林:是,是,船长。

    BEAR: Dive! Dive! Dive!

    小熊:下潜!下潜!下潜!

    BEAVER:Um…Captain, shouldn’t we close the main hatch before we go under water?

    海狸:呃……船长,我们在下水前是不是该关闭主舷窗?

    BEAR: Hmmm … good idea. Secure the main hatch and then, Dive! Dive! Dive!

    小熊:嗯……是个好主意。关好主舷窗,然后下潜!下潜!下潜!

    BEAVER: Aye, Aye Captain.

    海狸:是,是,船长。

    BEAVER: Wow, look at the fish out there.

    海狸:哇,看哪有一条鱼。

    FOX: And there’s an octopus!

    狐狸;那是条章鱼!

    FRANKLIN :I see the lost treasure! We’re right over it!

    富兰克林:我看到了失踪的财宝!我们就在它的正上方。

    BEAVER:I can get it with the mechanical arm. Ha haaaa, Gotcha!

    海狸:我能用机械臂拿到财宝。啊哈!哈哈,拿到了!

    BEAR: Nice work, Beaver!

    小熊:干得好,海狸!

    BEAVER: Wow, this is fun!

    海狸;哇,真好玩儿!

    FOX: Yeah, it is fun.

    狐狸;是呀,真好玩!

    BEAVER: This is a great submarine you guys. I’m glad you decide to keep it.

    海狸:真是艘了不起的潜水艇。我真高兴你们决定留下它。

    FOX: Me too.

    狐狸:我也是。

    FOX: Yeah, hey, let me know if you ever want to trade it for some really neat X-ray glasses.

    狐狸:对,嗨,如果你们想用这个潜水艇换几副挺棒的X光眼镜,就告诉我吧。

    (小熊和富兰克林把潜水艇组装起来,竟然很好玩。看来小熊的爸爸说的是对的,如果你得到不是很满意的东西,也不必难过。换一个角度想问题也许会有新的感受。)

    0/0
      上一篇:洪恩小乌龟学美语动画视频第29集:富兰克林做好事 下一篇:洪恩小乌龟学美语动画视频第31集:修理能手富兰克林

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程