1.I want to claim on quality.
我想就质量申请索赔。
2.I'11 send someone right away to deal with it.
我马上找人处理。
3.This is a claim' on delayed shipment.
就延期装运,提出索赔。
4.There is something wrong with this product.
这个产品有问题。
5.I insist the fund be witbdrawn
我坚持要求退款。
6.They have lost their patience completely.
他们已经彻底失去了耐心。
7.We want to exchange for asatisfactory one
我方想更换一个满意的。
8.We'II find out the reason soon.
我们会尽快查明原因。
9.I come to settle the claim
我是来处理索赔问题的。
IO.They ask remittjance in settlement of their claim.
他们要求赔偿汇款。
11.We have the right asking for compensation
我方有权要求赔偿。
12.Would you agree to a replacement?
你方是否同意换货?
13.You must make the replacement quickly.
换货必须尽快进行。
14.We'd rather you to sell these goods at ciscount.
我们希望你方将货物打折充抵。
15.It is a sizeable claim.
这笔索赔很大。
16.Let's discuss the indemnity clause.
我想和你谈谈赔偿条款的问题。
17.You need to send usawritten notice.
您得把书面通知发送我们。
18.Your product doesn't coincide with your sample.
你们的货物与样品不符。
19.We strongly deamand you compensate for the loss.
我们强烈要求你方赔偿损失。
20.This is a claim on delayed shipment.
这是延期装运索赔。
21.Some goods get lost on route
一些货物在中途丢失。
22.We found a short-weight of 10 tons.
我们发现少装了IO吨。
23.We inspected as the sbipping auived at our port.
贷物运到后,我们做了检查。
24.The goods you sent are not in conformity with the specifcations of the contract.
你方运来的货物与合同规定的规格不相符。
25. You should provide such necessary documents as insurance policy and survey report.
您应该提供保险单和检查报告等必要的文件。
终极加油站:
withdraw(撤回)at a discount(打折扣)indemnity clause(赔偿条款)written notice(书面通知)in conformity with(相符)at a discount(打折)