1.看来你今天食欲不太好。
It seems you don't have a good appetite today.
2.挡不住的诱惑。
It's hard to resist.
3.我要注意我的体重了。
I have to be careful about my weight.
4.你喜欢吃烧烤么?
Do you like roasted meat?
5.为什么中国人喜欢吃火锅?
Why people in China like hotpot so much?
6.你还可以用勺子盛汤喝。
You can also ladle up the broth and drink it.
7.我喜欢吃羊肉卷。
I like minced mutton rolls.
8.青菜和蘑菇很好吃。
The vegetables and mushrooms are delicious.
9.闲时我自己做传统食物吃。
I cook some traditional food when I'm free.
IO.人们不光吃还动手做饭。
People can enjoy both cooking and eating.
II.我看见那东西就恶心。
I feel sick at the sight of it.
12.我们煮个赁花汤好不好?
How about having egg drop soup?
13.在这里吃还是外带?
Will this be for here or to go?
14.这道菜比较费时。
It takes some time to make this dish.
15.半熟的海鲜味道很鲜美。
Half-cooked seafood is quite delicious.
16.这菜真难吃。
This dish is in bad taste.
17.真想马上就尝尝看。
I can't wait to try!
18.我让你尝尝我的拿手菜。
I will let you taste my adepr dishes.
19.今天是个大吃大喝的日子!
Today is one pig-out day!
20.我想吃烤鸡。
I prefer grilled chicken.
21.我看冰箱里还有菠菜。
I found some spinach in the fridge.
22.我们吃点现做的怎么样?
Can we have something freshly cooked?
23.饺子的外形像V字形的金银元宝,就是中国古代的钱。
The appearance of jiaozi looks like V-shape gold or silver ingot used as money before.
24.我就想要一个加生菜和芥末的汉堡。
I think l'll just order a hamburger with some mustard and lettuce.
25.我们应该避免吃半熟的食物,尤其是海鲜。
We should avoid eating half-done food, especially seafood.
终极加油站:
appetite(食欲)resist(抵挡)weight(体重)half-done(半热)adept dishes(拿手菜)V-shape gold or silver ingot(金银元宝)sick(恶心)