2分钟英语课堂:讨论电视节目 Discussing TV Shows
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1219  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Introduction

    简介

    In this lesson, we will see how to talk to people about our favorite TV shows.

    本节课我们将学习怎样同他人讨论喜爱的电视节目。

    Discussing the Next Season

    讨论下一季

    Mini: Hey James. What’s the hurry?

    米妮:嘿,詹姆斯,你着急做什么?

    James: Hey Mini. I’m getting late. The third season of ‘Game of Thrones’ is starting today. I don’t want to miss the first episode.

    詹姆斯:嘿,米妮。我要晚了。今天“权力的游戏”第三季快就要开始了,我不想错过第一集。

    Mini: That’s awesome. I’ve been waiting for it for so long. This season has been teased heavily! I’m dying to know if ‘The Mother of the Dragons’ will get the throne back!

    米妮:太棒了,我已经等了好久了,这一季受到了很多嘲讽。我已经等不及想要知道龙的母亲有没有重新获得王位。

    James: I know! And what about Joffrey? Do you hate him as much as I do? I’ve watched all the episodes so far. I hope he gets what he deserves!

    詹姆斯:我也是!那Joffrey呢?你和我一样讨厌他吗?我一集不落的看完了,我希望他付出应有的代价。

    Mini: Me too. Look, can I join you? I realized I won’t make it to my place in time.

    米妮:我也是。我可以跟你一起吗?我发现我没多少时间了。

    James: Sure, no problem! Let’s go. I parked right across the street.

    詹姆斯:当然可以,没问题!我们出发吧,我的车就在马路对面。

    Discussing an Episode You Missed

    讨论你错过的剧集

    Paula: Hey Max. How are you?

    宝拉:嘿,马克斯,怎么样啊?

    Max: I’m good and you?

    马克斯:我很好,你呢?

    Paula: I’m fine too. Hey, listen. Did you watch ‘The Following’ last night?

    宝拉:我也挺好的,嗨,听我说。你昨天晚上看“杀手之王”了吗?

    Max: Yeah I did. I never miss it.

    马克斯:是的,我看了。我从来不错过这个的。

    Paula: Can you tell me if they found the boy? I was watching it and power went out.

    宝拉:可以告诉我他们找到那个男孩了吗?我看的时候停电了。

    Max: Well, the FBI located the farm but the kidnappers managed to get away once more. They’re still holding the poor boy.

    马克斯:这个嘛,FBI到达了农场但是绑匪又设计逃脱了。他们还劫持着那个可怜的男孩。

    Paula: Whoa! How did that happen? C’mon... they’re the freaking FBI!

    宝拉:哇哦!怎么发生的?呃……他们是FBI啊!!!

    Max: As usual the bad guys had help coming their way.

    马克斯:通常情况下坏人都是有备而来。

    Paula: I see! That is getting a bit predictable, don’t you think?

    宝拉:我明白了,事情变得有点预见性了,你觉得呢?

    Max: Give it a break, Paula. It’s just a TV show!

    马克斯:休息一下吧,宝拉。这只是一个电视剧。

    Discussing a Show You Don’t Like

    讨论你不喜欢的节目

    Hugo: Hey Vincent! Are you free tonight?

    雨果:嘿文森特!今天晚上那个有时间吗?

    Hurley: I’m afraid I already have plans. ‘The Walking Dead” is about to reach its season finale. I don’t want to miss today’s episode.

    赫尔利:不好意思我有计划了。“行尸走肉”就要到本季最后一集了。我不想错过今天的。

    Hugo: Are you for real?! That show’s disgusting. I think it should’ve been cancelled by now.

    雨果:你是说真的吗?那个电视剧恶心死饿了。我觉得现在就应该把它撤下来。

    Hurley: What?! No way! Why would they cancel a show that is a huge success?

    赫尔利:什么?不可能!!他们为什么要砍掉一个如此成功的剧?

    Hugo: I don’t know. In my opinion, it got too repetitive. Just zombies being shot in the head all the time.

    雨果:我不知道。在我看来,它老是来回重复。就是僵尸一直被击中头部。

    Hurley: I still love it. Watching them killing the bitters is way too cool.

    赫尔利:我还是很喜欢它。看他们杀死比特人让我觉得很酷。

    Hugo: I used to like Rick in the beginning. Now he’s just acting like an idiot. And everybody else is just shooting walkers. It’s tiring.

    雨果:开始的时候我喜欢瑞克。现在他像一个傻子。而且每个人都只是在杀路人。太累了。

    Hurley: I don’t believe I’ll ever get tired of watching it!

    赫尔利:我不觉得吧我看烦这个了。

    Hugo: Oh, well..nobody’s perfect!

    雨果:好吧,没什么是完美的。

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:在医院使用的英语短语 Speak English words and phrases at a hospital 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:用英语告别 Saying Goodbye in English

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)