2分钟英语课堂:讨论金钱 Talking About Money
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1572  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Introduction

    简介

    In this lesson, we will learn phrases you may use when talking about money.

    本节课我们将学习一些讨论金钱时使用的短语

    Asking for Change for a Dollar

    换一块的零钱

    Michael: Do you have change for a dollar?

    迈克尔:你有一块的零钱吗?

    Stu: Consider yourself lucky, old chap. I do. Why do you need it?

    斯图:算你走运,老伙计,我有。你为什么要这个?

    Michael: I need some change for the bus. They never have change and I always have to waste my time asking other passengers.

    迈克尔:我要零钱坐公交。他们永远不找钱,我必须要浪费时间跟其他人换钱。

    Stu: All right. How do you want it?

    斯图:好吧,你要多少呢?

    Michael: A couple of quarters and five dimes would be great.

    迈克尔:几个25分的硬币和五个一角最好了。

    Stu: Here is it. I hope that’s enough.

    斯图:给你,希望这些够用。

    Michael: Yes. I’m sure it is. Thank you so much.

    迈克尔:好的,我看够,太谢谢你了。

    Lost a dollar

    丢了一元钱

    Stella: Oh! Great! Just what I needed!!

    史黛拉:哦!太棒了!就是我需要的!

    Bercy: What happened, Stella?

    博西:发生什么了?史黛拉?

    Stella: I lost another dollar in the vending machine. This stupid machine is always out of order.

    史黛拉:在自动售货机那里我又丢了一元,该死的机器总是出问题。

    Bercy: Oh. I’m not at all surprised. It’s happened to me too, a number of times.

    博西:哦,我一点都不吃惊,我也举到过这样的事,很多次了。

    Stella: This machine eats money like a hungry teenager eats hamburgers. We should make a complaint to the management.

    史黛拉:这台机器就像青少年吃汉堡一样的吃钱。我们应该向管理方投诉。

    Bercy: You are right. I think for now we should put a sign on it so that the same thing doesn't happen to others.

    博西:你说的对。我觉得我们现在应该在机器上一贴一个提示以防别人再遇到这样的事。

    Not Having Enough Money

    钱不够了

    Bercy: Great! I forgot my wallet at home.

    博西:太棒了,又把钱包丢家了。

    Stu: It’s okay. I’ll treat today.

    斯图:没关系,今天我请客。

    Bercy: No. Let me check in my bag. I think I have some money in there.

    博西:不,让我再看看我的包,我好像有些钱在里头。

    Stu: It’s all right, Bercy.

    斯图:好吧,博西。

    Bercy: Here it is. I’ve only got 10 dollars. I’ll have to owe you the rest.

    博西:给你,我只有十元,剩下的我得借你的。

    Stu: Don’t be silly. You might need this money to get home. I’m sure this is all you’ve got for now. Let me get this check. You can treat next time.

    斯图:别傻了。你需要用这些钱回家。我知道这是你所有的钱了。这次让我来付钱。你下次请我。

    Bercy: I feel so bad. I don’t know how I forgot to bring my wallet.

    博西:这样感觉很不好,我不知道我怎么就忘了带钱包。

    Stu: That's absolutely fine. It happens.

    斯图:没事,这时常发生。

    Saying You’re Broke

    说你没钱了

    Stella: Hey! Long time, no see! Let’s eat out tonight!

    史黛拉:嘿,好久不见,我们今晚一起去吃饭吧?

    Michael: Did you get promotion or something?

    迈克尔:你升职了吗?或是发生什么事了?

    Stella: No, I just want to have a good time. You don’t need a promotion or a special occasion to have a nice, quiet dinner with a friend.

    史黛拉:没有,我就是想玩一会儿。和好朋友吃饭不需要升职或是其他原因。

    Michael: Well, I can't take you out tonight. I’m kind of broke and cannot afford any fancy dinners, at least for another week.

    迈克尔:好吧,我今晚不能跟你出去。我手头有点紧,我买不起任何好吃的东西

    Stella: Really? Why didn't you say something?

    史黛拉:真的?你怎么什么都没说呢?

    Michael: Why should I? I’m only telling you now to explain why I can’t go out with you.

    迈克尔:我为什么要说。我只是跟你说我为什么不能跟你一起去吃饭。

    Stella: Well, come on! I still want to go out for dinner tonight, and it’s on me.

    史黛拉:好吧,别这样。我还是想今晚去吃饭,我请客吧。

    Michael: Really? I hope you feel like having a good time everyday!

    马克尔:真的吗?祝你天天开心!

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:去银行 Going to the bank 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:租房子 Renting an apartment

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)