2分钟英语课堂: at the airport 在机场
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:2955  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    At the security gate

    在安检门口

    Security Agent : Hello. Can I see your ID and the ticket please?

    安检人员:嗨,我能看看您的身份证和机票吗

    Passenger : Sure. Here's my ID and m ticket.

    乘客:好的,这是我的身份证和机票

    Security Agent : Thank you. You may proceed to the check-in counter.

    安检人员:谢谢,您可以去柜台检票了

    At the check in counter

    检票台

    Agent : Good evening. Welcome to A1 Airlines. Please give me your ticket and ID.

    工作人员:晚上好,欢迎乘坐A1航班,请出示身份证和机票

    Passenger : Here they are.

    乘客:给你

    Agent : Thank you. Do you have any check-in baggage?

    工作人员:谢谢。您有要托运的行李吗

    Passenger : Yes, I have one suitcase.

    乘客:恩,有,我有一个行李箱

    Agent : Okay. Any hand-baggage?

    工作人员:还有手提包吗

    Passenger : Yes, I am carrying my backpack into the cabin.

    乘客:有,在我的背包里,我要背进机舱

    Agent : Here's a security tag for your cabin-baggage please attach the tag to your bag.

    工作人员:这个是您行李的安检标签,请贴到您背包上

    Passenger : Thank you.

    乘客:谢谢

    Choosing the seat

    选择座位

    Agent : Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?

    工作人员:您想做挨窗户的还是过道上的座位

    Passenger : I think I will go for the aisle seat this time.

    乘客:这次就坐过道上的

    Agent : Sure sir. I can give you the aisle seat.

    工作人员:好的,我可以给您分配一个过道上的座位

    Passenger : Thanks. That will be very nice.

    乘客:谢谢。很好

    Agent : You're welcome. Your seat number is 6D.

    工作人员:不用客气。您的座位号是6D

    At the Baggage checking machine

    在行李检查室

    Guard : Please take out your laptops and mobile phone and put it in this tray.

    警卫:请拿出您的笔记本电脑和手机,放到这个输送带上、

    Passenger : Alright.

    乘客:好的

    Guard : You can proceed to the security check. Please remember to collect your items after the check.

    警卫:你可以通过安全通道了。请记得检查后拿好您的行李物品

    Passenger : Thank you, I will.

    乘客:谢谢,我会的

    At the security check

    安检

    Guard : Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray, and hand me your boarding pass.

    警卫:请把口袋中的东西放到这个输送带上,递给我您的安检条

    Passenger : Sure.

    乘客:好的

    Guard : Please raise your hands and keep them raised while I inspect you.

    警卫:请举起手保持不动,我将检查

    Passenger : No problems.

    乘客:好的

    Guard : Okay, you're cleared to go. Here's your boarding pass.

    警卫:好,您可以走了。这是您的登记牌

    Passenger : Thank you.

    乘客:谢谢

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂: 乘出租take a taxi 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:第一次遇见某人 Meeting someone for the first time

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)