2分钟英语课堂:邀请他人参加结婚周年纪念日 Inviting to a Wedding Anniversary
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:1538  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Introduction

    简介

    In this lesson, we will learn how to invite friends and relatives to a wedding anniversary.

    本节课我们将学习怎样邀请朋友和亲戚参加结婚周年纪念日。

    Inviting a Friend

    邀请朋友

    Merry: Hi Susanne! How are you?

    梅里:嘿,苏珊妮,你怎么样啊?

    Susanne: I am fine. What about you?

    苏珊妮:我很好,你呢?

    Merry: I am great! Peter and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary next week.

    梅里:我特别好。皮特和我下周要为我们结婚周年纪念日庆祝。

    Susanne: Oh great! Congratulations in advance!

    苏珊妮:哦,太棒了!提前祝福你们!

    Merry: Thank you very much, Susanne. So, can you come over for a small party? It's next week on Tuesday.

    梅里:太谢谢你了,苏珊妮。那你能参加我们结婚周年的小聚会吗?就在下周周二。

    Susanne: Sure I can! Thank you for inviting me Merry.

    苏珊妮:我当然可以,谢谢你邀请我,梅里。

    Inviting Relatives

    邀请亲戚

    Peter: Hello Aunt Merci. How is it going?

    皮特:你好,梅西阿姨,最近怎么样啊?

    Aunt Merci: Oh Peter! It's all going fine. How are you?

    梅西阿姨:哦,皮特!我很好,你呢?

    Peter: I am fine too, Auntie. Merry and I have our wedding anniversary next week.

    皮特:我也挺好的,阿姨。下周我和梅里要庆祝我们结婚周年。

    Aunt Merci: Oh yes! I almost forgot about that!

    梅西阿姨:哦,是的,我都忘了这个了。

    Peter: So, would you please come to our place next Tuesday?

    皮特:那你周二能来我们家吗?

    Aunt Merci: Yes, I’ll be there Peter! Did you call up your uncle about it? He is at the office now.

    梅西阿姨:好的,皮特,我会去的。你跟你姨夫说了吗?他现在在公司。

    Peter: I haven’t called him yet.

    皮特:我还没有给他打电话。

    Aunt Merci: Don’t worry, I’ll tell him about it.

    梅西阿姨:别着急,我会告诉他的。

    Peter: Thank you. See you both on Tuesday!

    皮特:谢谢你。周二见!

    Inviting a Co-worker

    邀请同事

    Peter: Hello Mr. Smith.

    皮特:你好,史密斯先生。

    Mr. Smith: Hi Peter! How’s work?

    史密斯先生:嘿,皮特。怎么样啊?

    Peter: It’s fine. Look, I just wanted to invite you to my wedding anniversary. It's on Tuesday.

    皮特:还不错。是这样的,我想邀请你参加我们结婚周年的庆典,在周二。

    Mr. Smith: Oh! That’s great! For how many years have you been married?

    史密斯先生:哦,太棒了。你们结婚几年了?

    Peter : It’s been 10 years now. We’ll throw a small party. Can you join us?

    皮特:十年了,我们办了一个小的聚会,你可以来吗?

    Mr. Smith: I would love to Peter, but I might be flying to Colorado on Sunday.

    史密斯先生:我很愿意皮特,但是我周日要飞往科罗纳多。

    Peter: Well, we’ll miss you if you can’t make it, but I understand.

    皮特:好吧,要是你来不了我会想你的,但是我理解你。

    Mr. Smith: I can make it if the trip gets delayed, Peter.

    史密斯先生:如果出差延期我就可以去,皮特。

    Peter: I hope you can!

    皮特:希望可以。

    Inviting Friends

    邀请朋友

    Peter: Hey Brad, it’s party time!

    皮特:嘿,布莱德,要有晚会了!

    Brad: Man, I have been partying all week! What is this one about?

    布莱德:兄弟,我一周都在参加晚会。这是什么聚会?

    Peter: Dude, it’s my anniversary next week.

    皮特:老兄,下周是我结婚周年纪念日。

    Brad: Wow! That’s gonna be great! When’s the party?

    布莱德:哇哦!太棒了!晚会是什么时候?

    Peter: It’s on Tuesday evening. I’ve been married for a decade. I’ve invited all my good friends and relatives.

    皮特:在周二晚上。我结婚十年了,我邀请了所有好朋友和亲戚。

    Brad: I’ll be there mate, and I will bring Samantha too.

    布莱德:我会去的,我会带上萨曼莎的。

    Peter: Of course! We want you both there with us!

    皮特:当然要带上她,我想让你俩都来。

    Brad: Alright! See you then.

    布莱德:好的,到时候见。

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语课堂:讨论极端天气 Talking About Extreme Weather Conditions 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:谈论兴趣爱好 Talking About Hobbies

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)