2分钟英语课堂:留言 Leaving Messages in English
教程:2分钟英语  浏览:864  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Is Heather Home?

    希瑟在家吗?

    (Hold phones)

    Laura : Hello?

    劳拉:喂?

    Eric : Hi! Is Heather there?

    诶力克:嗨,希瑟在吗

    Laura : May I know who’s speaking?

    劳拉:请问你是哪位

    Eric : This is Eric Martin.

    诶力克:我是诶力克·马丁

    Laura : Heather's not here right now.

    劳拉:希瑟现在不在

    Eric: Do you know when she’ll be back?

    诶力克:你知道她什么时候回来吗

    Laura : She went to the store to buy some groceries. She might be back in another 20 minutes. Would you like to leave a message?

    劳拉:我去商店买东西去了。大概20分钟后就回了。你要留言吗

    Eric: Yes, would you please tell her Eric Martin called?

    诶力克:好的,麻烦你告诉她我打电话了好吗

    Laura : Sure. I'll tell her you called once she’s back.

    劳拉:好的,她一回来我就告诉她

    Eric: OK. Thanks.

    诶力克:好,谢谢

    Leaving a Message at an Office.办公室留言

    (Please hold phones)

    Lisa: Hi! Can I speak to Mr. John Cain?

    丽萨:请帮我呼叫一下约翰·该隐吗

    Deck: I’m sorry. He just left for a meeting. Is it something urgent?

    德克:抱歉,他刚去开会了。有什么急事吗

    Lisa: Well, I just need to ask him something about the printing job he gave us. Could you take a message for him?

    丽萨:恩,我想问问他关于他给我们的绘画工作的事。你能帮我给他留言吗

    Deck: Yeah, sure!

    德克:好的

    Lisa: Okay, just let him know that the design hasn’t arrived yet, and we can’t keep the schedule if it doesn’t reach us within 2 hours.

    丽萨:好,麻烦你告诉他如果设计方案两个小时内没到,我们就不能按时交工了

    Deck : Alright, I will tell him that.

    德克:好的,收到

    Asking to Leave a Message.

    请求留言

    (Hold phones)

    Laura: Hi! May I speak with Mr. Martin?

    劳拉:请帮我呼叫马丁先生

    Lisa: Mr. Martin is not at home. May I know who’s calling?

    丽萨:马丁现在不在家。请问您是哪位

    Laura: It’s Laura Pattinson. When can I talk to him?

    劳拉:我是劳拉·蒲定孙。他什么时候回来

    Lisa: I’m not sure when he’ll be back. Do you want to leave a message?

    丽萨:我不太确定。你需要我帮您留言吗

    Laura: Yes, please. Could you remind him about tomorrow’s Association party? It’s important for him to be there on time.

    劳拉:好的,你告诉他明天的联谊会。请他务必按时参加

    Lisa: Alright. I’ll let him know.

    丽萨:恩,好的,我会告诉他的

    Forgot to Read the Message?

    忘记读取留言

    Laura: Hey! Why weren’t you there at the party?

    劳拉:嗨,你怎么没去晚会

    Eric: What party?

    诶力克:什么晚会

    Laura: I left a message with your wife asking you to be there at the Association’s party. Didn’t you get it?

    劳拉:我向你的妻子留言告诉你务必参加联谊会。你没有收到?

    Eric: Ooops. She always pens down the messages for the calls I get in the day. I forgot to read yesterday’s.

    诶力克:天啊,她总是把当天的留言记下来,我忘了看昨天的了

    Laura: Fantastic! You just missed one of the most important business events!

    劳拉:怎么这样?你错过了一场最重要的商务会议

    Eric: Never mind! There’ll be many other opportunities.

    诶力克:没关系,还有机会

    Vocabulary

    Groceries : Food, fruits or other things you eat that you can buy from a grocery store or a supermarket.

    Pens down : Pen down is to write down. Sometimes people also say jot down.

    Association : An association is a group of people who’ve come together for some common goal.

    Opportunities : Opportunities are happenings or incidents which you can benefit from in some way if you take the right action.

    0/0
      上一篇:2分钟英语:如何跟下属交谈 How to talk to your subordinates 下一篇:2分钟英语课堂:核实房间 Checking Out Of A Hotel Room

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)